We felt that for what we paid we should have had better. We were disappointed that they did not have free internet when Best westerns do. There was no fridge but a very expensive mini bar . The decor is dated but it was clean enough. We did like the timeliness of the shuttle and or ability to take them back to the airport and catch the train into New York City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton