Hilton Newark Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
Flora Motel(Elizabeth)
1,824 results
All reviewsan early flightshuttle servicenew yorkpark and flyruns every minutesbed was comfortablefree shuttlepenn stationstayed one nightinto nycstarbuckslobbyairportdriverhonorstrainconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice hotel, but parking fee kind of steep and although internet access is free from lobby, there is a charge to connect from room unless you are Honors Gold. A little tricky to find hotel, but once you get there, all is ok. The room is nice and the staff very polite. There is noise though as we heard folks slamming door around 3am and you can hear folks talking in the hall. A pretty good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here for two night on business trip. The hotel is clearly an airport hotel and somewhat older looking. Rooms were nice but as well worn down.
When we needed a small meeting room and I called front desk they offered me one for $400 for 3 hours and a projector was $600. At the same time my colleague was down at reception where they offered him a small meeting room for $100.
There is not too much to do around the hotel. The shuttle bus did bring us to a local sports bar. I tipped the shuttle driver twice but still got this somehow charged to my room without them telling me this.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sam C, General Manager at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. Our staff has been addressed in regards to your review and if you would please contact me directly I will be more than happy to ensure that your bill is correct. Again, we apologize and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Sam Calello

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time I travel by air from Newark Airport, I spend the night before my flight at this hotel. They feature a Stay-Park-Fly package where you spend one night at the hotel and leave your car in a secure parking area for the duration of your trip. The hotel shuttle takes you to and from the airport, what a convenience. As a regular guest and Hilton HHonors member, I am welcomed back with room upgrades and the usual friendly and prompt attention at the front desk. The restaurant serves delicious well prepared dishes in a quiet atmosphere. This hotel is meticulously maintained and spotless. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and quiet. You don't hear any noise from the nearby airport. Business travelers will like the in room internet capability. The hotel is easy to get to from the N.J. Turnpike. Anyone who would prefer getting a great dinner and a relaxing night before battling the airport should stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved the hotel over all but did not like the customer service I was provided.. There were 2 ladies at the front desk when I was checking and they appeared uninviting...Their appearance was just as uninviting... As I was checking in one of the ladies was on the phone giving a guest directions and while doing so she made weird face remarks as if she was annoyed....My over all stay was really nice... I would have given this 5 stars but they would need more friendly inviting staff.. A nice hotel with not so polished staff.

Room Tip: I would stay here again....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Sam C, General Manager at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Regards,

Sam Calello

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here once with work.

We took a cab to the Newark train station to take the tram into the city. The cab was $30 and the tram was $2,50 and it dropped you off right at Ground Zero

The rooms were nice and I love the comfy Hilton beds. The restaurant was good.

• Stayed: May 2012