“EXCELLENT!!”

Ranked #137 of 242 Restaurants in Elizabeth
New York City, New York
“EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very good pricing,excellent food, huge portions! If you want good quality food, this is the place to go in Elizabeth. Very very good. They delivered right to the hotel and I ordered a few times during my stay. the Calamari and their calzones are excellent. Try their Tiramisu! It's the best I've ever had. Fast friendly delivery service, no minimum for delivery! Thank you Jorge's!! See you again in a few weeks!

• Visited February 2014

New Jersey
“Good eats fairPrice”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Good quality food at reasonable prices. The service is ok, but good pizza and pasta. This place even has a dollar menu with burgers and hot dogs , chicken nuggets , mozzarella sticks and more allllll for a dollar of you pick up

New York City, New York
“Great value & service!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

While staying in Elizabeth my hotel gave me a bunch of menus & I decided to try this place. Well worth the price! Reasonable cost, huge portions, fast delivery! What a great restaurant! Will be ordering from each time I stay here! I highly recommend Jorge's above any place else that delivers. I've had their Calamari and their Calzone, both had huge portions & were excellent!

• Visited September 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Best sauce”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is truly homemade pizza, I just love the simple cheese Pizza, for me it ranks above any of the famouse places, Jorge has the best sauce.

Visited April 2013