“Great Store with great prices!”
Review of Ikea

Ikea
Ranked #9 of 246 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: Swedish
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a great store with great prices. I always buy items I need from this store. It has everything you need for your apartment or even home. Definitely recommend it to anyone interested to furnish their place at a reasonable price!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is one of my favorite store to buy anything for my home. Only thing I hate about Ikea is the quality but its cheap mostly. its ok.

1  Thank moabd
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just don't like their styles or quality. I prefer warmer styling and real wood. Too far for the end result.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This IKEA has never failed us during every visit. There is always a furniture that has perfectly fit the need of our small apartment in Jersey City while ensuring light on our wallets. The cafe offers some yummy meat balls and chocolate cakes to complement the shopping experience.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

i live 20 minutes, from here,so we visit here once every few weeks..
just bought a few drawers for my son's room...
always love their creative home items