“Avoid: Bad service, worse food”
Review of Eli's Pizza Pasta

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eli's Pizza Pasta
Ranked #30 of 241 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: Pizza
Largo, MD
“Avoid: Bad service, worse food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ordered a cheeseburger deluxe for delivery to my hotel. It took more than 1:15 for the order to arrive. When I placed the order I repeatedly (SIX times to ensure she got it) to have the burger rare. It arrived black and tough as shoe leather. Avoid this establishment. Bad service. Worse food.

• Visited March 2013

NH
“Pleasantly surprised on price and taste”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had to stay overnight in a Newark Airport hotel and were starving. We wanted pizza and were hoping there was a good place around (NYC area is known to have good pizza so we were hopeful). Well, Eli's exceeded our expectations. Good food at good price. If you eat there, be sure to get the zeppoli's for dessert! They are in the appetizer section of the menu.

• Visited January 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Amazing taste & quality for take out”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

You never know what you will get with take out in a strange town. This place was AWESOME! Delicious pizza, pasta and calamari. Wish I had time to dine in because I have no doubt it would have been fantastic!

Visited December 2012
Sachse, Texas
“Not bad for Delivery”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

After a cancelled flight and a stay at a Crown Plaza by the Airport that I would never stay at again. I called Eli's and this is not bad at all for Delivery, good portions so if hungry be careful when ordering because you could be ordering too much. Good food for delivery dont be afraid to order from them

Visited August 2012