“Hidden Gem”

Michelino's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 245 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Michelino's Restaurant and Pizzeria offers Italian, casual dining as it should be. Whether you join us for a casual dinner in our restaurant, enjoy watching sports at the bar or need pizza and wings delivered to your home - you can count on Michelino's!
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We are regulars at Michelino's and love to bring our friends here. The food is always perfect, and if its not, they gladly take it back and make it how you want! Sangria is great, many a night have we gone through three or four pitchers (only to pay for it the next day!). Our family favorite is the penne vodka with chicken, by far the best we have ever eaten!
We have had parties, intimate dinners, drinks watching football games, and business meeting here, we have never been disappointed! Jerry will take care of all you needs for a catered event and Mike is usually around as well! Great place to eat, or just just have drinks, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've enjoyed Michelino's for many years... the staff is great and the food is even better!!! Jerry's eggplant rollatini is my favorite. What prompted this review? Michelino's recently hosted my father's repass and I have to say that not only was the food outstanding... but the entire staff was warm and attentive, I couldn't of asked for more during that difficult time. My family and I will continue to enjoy Michelino's for many years to come... you should too!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stopped in on a Sunday night after arriving via the Newark airport. I had the chicken parmigiana (I'm a corn fed midwesterner), and it was excellent. The perfect amount of food -- plenty to fill me without being ridiculously over stuffed. The staff was very good, and the restaurant interior was very nice and quiet, but I wouldn't have felt out of place with my kids either. Overall, I would return.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Was in Elizabeth on business and wanted to grab some lunch - Trip Advisor had this as #5 in town but it should be #1. Cons - street parking only and kitchen was slow on a non crowded Tuesday lunch. Pros - Food was excellent, inexpensive and staff was very attentive. Nice bar area with wide screen TV and free wifi. Hidden gem - highly recomended as a buisness traveler who dispises chain restaurants.

1  Thank tmarcone
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We've been going here for 10+ years and have never been disappointed. Food is wonderful, service is great, and many times I've asked for dishes not on the menu, cheerfully delivered, never a problem.