“Never disappointed ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to this restaurant for about four years now. The food is very good but the main reason we return is because Milton and Yuri have ALWAYS treated like family. Their warm and caring attention make us feel as we're the only ones in the restaurant. Very genuine people. They are true gems.

1  Thank Maria O

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Service was very attentive. Food was fresh and very tasty. The waiter changed my salad without complaint as I am allergic to balsamic vinegar. Quiet atmosphere.

1  Thank Carole S
Reviewed September 19, 2016

The best local Portuguese restaurant and bar outside of Newark. Always tasty favorites and specials. My favorite red sangria. Love the special grilled swordfish with tomato and mozzarella. Sandra knows her regulars and goes out of her way to ensure great service and Paul the owner will always make sure your meal is to your liking.

1  Thank tangi1
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

It's a warm beautiful place good wine delicious Sangria and tasty food. Small but lovely place. Little romantic environment

1  Thank Gilberto R
Reviewed August 20, 2016

My husband and I just enjoyed a delicious Surf & Turf dinner, with a garlic shrimp appetizer at Europa a few nights ago. This was my third time dining here and each time the food and service have been consistently excellent. The portions are generous, but the prices are reasonable as compared with other Spanish/Portuguese restaurants in the area. The restaurant itself is a store front and could use a little décor updating. They also accept $25 Restaurant.Com coupons, which is a nice bonus. After dinner they served us a complimentary aperitif, which was a nice touch. If you're looking for something fancy, Europa is not your place.However if you enjoy great food, service and value, you won't be disappointed. My last comment is that weekends are busy and noisy, so if you prefer a more quite atmosphere go during the week.