Stayed for four days and me and my boyfriend had no complaints. Room is spacious, comfy, clean, free wifi, free mini breakfast(not Ihop but thats around the corner anyways), and right across the street from a huge mall. We often walked to the mall to eat, get drinks at the applebees in there and catch a movie. Only minor problem is that the shuttle takes a while to come at the airport. Hotel isn't the Hilton but it is nice and worth the $. Will stay again if in the NY/NJ area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking Fee: 1-5 nights: $5/night 6+ nights: one-time $25.00 charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Elizabeth - Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stay Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Extended Stay