I travel a lot and stay in many different hotels. I wont stay here again. Room smelled like sweaty balls upon arrival. Showerhead leaked and sprayed everywhere. Fridge was LOUD. Could hear everything in the hallway and the surrounding rooms. Slowest elevator ever; doors opening/closing, travel time, wait time. Coffee pot, but no coffee in the room. No luggage stand in the room. Front desk was sleeping in the back room at check out time. I had to ask for a receipt because he was just staring at me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking Fee: 1-5 nights: $5/night 6+ nights: one-time $25.00 charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Elizabeth - Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stay Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Extended Stay