My Family was relocated here due to Hurricane Sandy.The staff is nice how ever their is one young man who stands out the mot.Corey is at the front desk.He always greets you with a smile.Quickly responds to any request you make and does it all with a smile.Being displaced from our home in Brooklyn. Corey has helped make the stay here a lot easier.He is a very caring and nice person,
Genuinely concerned about the hotel guest.And there when ever you need him.He is never to bus to help you and at times to lend a sympathetic ear also if needed.
He has helped my family to feel a little better about a difficult situation.
If I had to rte Corey I would Give him A huge 10 + .hE IS A CREDIT TO EXTENDEDSTAY AMERICA AND IT OUR PLEASURE TO KNOW HIM.Corey if you can read this I want you to know you have made a hard time lot easier.Thank you for caring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. Parking Fee: 1-5 nights: $5/night 6+ nights: one-time $25.00 charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Elizabeth - Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Elizabeth - Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Elizabeth
- Extended Stay Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Extended Stay