OK, I just have to spread the news: this hotel is really good for an airport hotel.
What I really liked:
1. Our room was very sound proof. On our side of the hotel hallway, we overlooked a residential area, and we did not see or hear airplanes.
2. We had dinner and lunch at the bar/restaurant, and the food/ambiance was good. Check out the bathrooms just outside the restaurant, meeting room areas, they are fantastic: super modern.
3. After check-in, we discovered the carpet in our room was soaking wet. We called the front desk and they were very quick to apologize and ask us our preference for having the problem fixed or moving to another room. We asked to move and were glad we did, the new room was more spacious and smelled super fresh (compared to the one we vacated). The desk staff came up to us very quickly after we called to personally hand us the new room keys and apologized again.
4. The hotel lobby, library, business center and restaurant/bar areas are very stylish and inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defining style and sophistication among Elizabeth, NJ hotels, the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel welcomes travelers with opulent accommodations, tons of luxury amenities and unparalleled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Renaissance