It doesn't look like the standard HIE with the separate check in/out lobby and no direct access to the outdoor pool as this property was obviously converted from another brand. Given that there is renovating going on, I really can't complain about our short stay. The breakfast had a full complement for the brand incl hard boiled eggs = good! The fitness room was average to above for the brand because they had a weight machine and cardio = good! The room was fine. TV channel selection was large. The outdoor pool, on a hot day, was refreshing. Most major franchise restaurants are within a mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a clean and affordable hotel, but don't want to stay in downtown Atlantic City? The Plaza on the Pike in Egg Harbor Township, NJ is a four-story interior corridor hotel with a great room and a full breakfast served from 6AM - 10AM daily. We are located just two miles from FAA Tech Center and Atlantic City Airport. Located just 10 minutes from the excitement of the Atlantic City casinos, beaches and boardwalk. We offer a shuttle to the boardwalk for those guests who would prefer not to drive. Every oversized room has a 25-inch TV, free cable and HBO, free high-speed wireless Internet and voice mail, coffee makers, fridges, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and clock radios. You will fall in love with our brand new king and traditional double bedded rooms with desk and easy chair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Plaza on the Pike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express West Atlantic City Hotel Egg Harbor Township
- Holiday Inn Express Pleasantville
- Holiday Inn Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Holiday Inn