Not what you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. The first night we turned down the sheets and there were candy wrappers in the bed. Obviously they didn't change the linens. I had to make the beds with new sheets at midnight. Room wasn't vacuumed. They are renovating but it still wasn't as clean as it could be. The elevator was filthy. They wouldn't let us use the pool because they said the chemicals weren't balanced. Location was great but the hotel around the corner was much nicer and cleaner for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a clean and affordable hotel, but don't want to stay in downtown Atlantic City? The Plaza on the Pike in Egg Harbor Township, NJ is a four-story interior corridor hotel with a great room and a full breakfast served from 6AM - 10AM daily. We are located just two miles from FAA Tech Center and Atlantic City Airport. Located just 10 minutes from the excitement of the Atlantic City casinos, beaches and boardwalk. We offer a shuttle to the boardwalk for those guests who would prefer not to drive. Every oversized room has a 25-inch TV, free cable and HBO, free high-speed wireless Internet and voice mail, coffee makers, fridges, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and clock radios. You will fall in love with our brand new king and traditional double bedded rooms with desk and easy chair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlantic City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express West Atlantic City Hotel Egg Harbor Township
- Holiday Inn Express Pleasantville
- Holiday Inn Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Holiday Inn