See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The people were great. But the facilities need big time renovations. I overlooked it ALL until I got in bed and a baby roach crawled up my arm. No joke! The rest of the stuff didn't matter....(broken table, no hair dryer, empty tissue box inside the tissue holder, major damage to the comforters....crooked lampshades etc.....We got up and RAN outta there. The front office did apologize and refunded the room (it was 130am roughly as we had just returned from a show in AC. ) We drove home 4 hours.....couldn't bring myself to rent another room.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 19JANE89
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Had nice big room with king bed. Very clean and lots of room. Continental breakfast had bagels cereal yogurt juice and coffee as well as pastries. Worked well for stopping over night . We had ground floor with outside access which was nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Let's go down the list of things that we're broken /horrible in room 129

1. The room smelled like cigarettes but it was non smoking room (the bed sheets had cigarette BTW)
2. The TV didn't work
3.The AC didn't work
4.The toilet barely flushed
5. The carpet was dirty
6. The knob in the shower was broken so every five seconds I had to move it so the water wouldn't burn my skin
7. Oh and that Jacuzzi in every room thing is a lie.... It's just a bathtub and shower combined into one
8. Contiential breakfast is just bagels ,pastries and cereal
9. There we're BUGS! Spiders qnats flys and the front desk had a nice bottle of raid in plain sight.
10. Only good thing about my stay was the bed it was quite comfortable and relatively clean

.....Stay somewhere else just pay the money it will be worth it

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lvo1212
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I had booked the room on a different website for the last Saturday in August, which of course was fight night in Vegas and some of the AC casinos were showing the fight. I've stayed in other Rodeway Inn's previously with mixed experiences however I thought this would be a safe choice and it was. I arrived at the property and check-in was a breeze. Once I got inside the room I noticed that it needed to be renovated however was more than adequate for the price I had paid. I noticed that there was no phone or clock radio in the room, which is no big deal considering everyone has cell phones however it's not something I'm use to seeing. In addition, I asked for extra towels, since I had wanted to use the Jacuzzi tub and the housekeeper had just pulled towels out of the dryer that were a little damp, which tells me that they're not use to being sold out. Later on I did notice that there was an iron in the room however no ironing board. On the positive side the bed was very comfortable and there was enough to choose from for breakfast the next morning. I prefer to stay at other properties in the area however I would stay here again at the right price.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Toilets outside the rooms, tissue stuffed window screens, and more. We were supposed to stay for two nights, I could barely manage staying one night. It felt creepy. If I had seen any bugs, I would have left immediately. There was a exterminator truck there in the morning when we were leaving, doesn't surprise me...

The laundry room was out of order. The window to the laundry room was boarded up as if someone crashed the window. As we were driving to our room, the police patrol was riding around the hotel. I immediately felt uneasy, like this might be a place of crime.

We got to our "non smoking" room and it reeked of cigarettes. There was an ashtray on the table and my kids immediately started having shortness of breath. There were burn marks all over the bed spreads.

We switched to another room, this room had no working air conditioner. At this point, it was past midnight, we dealt with the heat but I could not sleep all night.

I felt creepy. This place felt creepy.

As soon as I could, I left. We were supposed to stay two nights, I surrendered payment for the next night.

NEVER AGAIN.