“Very rude management”

Rodeway Inn
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Very rude management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

No hot water, rude management, falsified documents, failing to issue refund = worst service I have ever encountered. I will never stay here again. Atlantic City has many other affordable hotels. I should have heeded all the negative reviews I'd seen prior to booking. Lesson learned.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Utica, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have been staying here for 20 years. The "new" owners bend over backwards to accommodate. Upgraded us to a King room. Sure it's not the Taj but for $100 on a Saturday in July NOT $400 - just what do you expect!!! #1 - there are NO BED BUGS!! - The owner told us the other side of that story - customer just looking for a way to get money!! - The breakfast was GREAT!! Everything, everywhere was CLEAN - We will stay here again in September!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank mkrukar
Jamestown, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

This hotel was probably the worst I have ever stayed at..Our reservation was mixed up to begin with and I should of looked at it as a sign from God to get out of there. Rooms were dirty, dead animals on the floor behind the bed., broken glass in the hall and was reported twice and wasn't cleaned up . only swept aside, The pool was clean, and as far as I could tell so were the beds which is the only reason we stayed. HOusekeeping entered our rooms but never cleaned up beer tops that had been there since we don't know when, I wouldn't have known they were in there but they left the door open when they left. Had to take everything with us when we left for the day because we were afraid it would be gone when we got back. Electric sockets didn't work in bathroom, internet never worked, drunk workers outside my door at 230 am fighting with eachother, breakfast was terrible, rooms smelled like a dirty ash tray, dirt was visible on the curtains at the top.. just click off this page. it isn't worth your time or energy. pay the extra and stay somewhere else......

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Egg Harbor Township hotels

Williamsburg, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

This hotel have bed bugs .. i will sleep on the road but not at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank bbugsinspec
Reading, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel about 5 or 6 times since 2006. I even took my best friend and my kids there We never had any issues. My fiance' and I decided to stay here because I told him about the whirlpools in the rooms. We checked into a king room and the jacuzzi is not big enough for 2 people. We are both tall and it was not good to share. It also leaked. The bed was clean and so was the room. But, the sink had big scratches in it and so did the furniture(dressers/desk). The fridge was dented...looked like someone took a hammer and hit it a few times. Breakfast was not good...coffee was terrible. The guy next door to us was smoking weed and slamming his door all hours of the night. I have worked in many hotels and I usually pick good ones to stay in. I know what to look for. This time I was wrong. My fiance' said he felt they gave us the worst room in the hotel, but since we were not staying there long we just dealt with it. Won't stay again!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hether F
Allentown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I were planning on staying in AC for one night, we didn't want to stay at a casino so this seemed to be nice from the online pictures, however the minute we pulled in the parking lot it looked run down and disgusting, I tried not to judge too quickly so we checked in, went to our room and we were was shocked at how unkept and dirty the room was. The sheets were stained, the caulk around the jacuzzi was full of mold!!!! The toilet was permanently stained brown!!! We immediately knew we would not be staying. We asked for our money to be refunded, the owner insisted the room looked fine, after going back and fourth he did refund our money!!!

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

I was a little nervous about this hotel, as there were mixed reviews online. However, I found it to be very clean, convenient to A.C. (about a 10 minute drive, free transportation available). It is a limited service hotel, but as I said, it's very clean (which is the most important thing!) and the staff is friendly. I work in a hotel in PA, and am very particular about where I stay- I have only good comments about this property! Staff was very nice and helpful with directions, taxi phone numbers, etc.

Room Tip: Keep in mind that there are no elevators- if stairs are a problem, request a first floor room