“Always a hit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for more than 20 years. I grew up in the area and we would skip school just to get a cheesesteak. Now that I have moved 800 miles away, I always come back when I'm in town. I've been to Philly and have had Geno's cheesesteak, let me tell you it does not compare at all. My Sister usually gets the calazone which as you can see is pretty big.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Visionsinwax

Reviewed June 13, 2016

The quarters are a little tight, but it's worth it. The food is fantastic and the wait staff is both friendly and attentive! You can't miss with Gaspare's!!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank dennishayes425
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Found this hidden gem after a day of golfing at Harbor Pines. Absolutely delicious and fabulous service from our fantastic sever Jillian! Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank 965kathleenl
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Our server Nikki was simply over the top excellent.
Had the vito sampler appy, it was good but overpriced.
The entrees were huge, excellent and underpriced.
This place continues to serve excellent fare, the menu is huge and varied.
I have been patronizing this place for years.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank doc491002
Reviewed January 19, 2016

I love authentic Italian Food. It's my favorite to cook and eat. This place is the real deal. They make home made gravy, delicious appetizers, wonderful garlic bread, fabulous deserts, and a wide variety of Entrees. They will also custom make anything you desire. If you Like real Italian food and want to get away from those cookie cutter chains, GO HERE TONIGHT!!

Date of visit: January 2016