“Delicious lunch buffet”

Bombay Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We would like to thank you for your interest in our restaurant and are delighted to serve you a variety of delicious food.
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch while my car was being serviced. I was very happy with the quality and flavor of all the food on the buffet. Great meat and veg dishes, nice warm naan, tasty rice pudding and tea for dessert. I definitely recommend and will return!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food! We can never figure out why the place is nearly empty when we go. We really like that it's BYOB and service is always good. You should give this place a try if you're in the area.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I simply don't understand the bad reviews I've seen. I've now been there on two consecutive Mondays for lunch (and I was indeed leery), but wow, it was awesome. I've had Indian in too many places to count (from Seattle to Boston, Albany to Miami, and yes, even in the REAL Bombay, India). I love how they have oriented the simple, basic buffet to allow "Americans" to be able to enjoy it, but still keep the heat at a tolerable level. The sides allow you to kick it up a notch, or several if you prefer. But the flavors are as authentic and fabulous as I could ever have hoped and imagined (even more so for a buffet). The Rice pudding at the end simply stole the show. I will agree the Naan was pretty weak, but when you are scooping up flavorful awesomeness, what does it really matter? Just one "couple's" opinion . . .

1  Thank JASON B
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Worst food I ever had at the restaurant, and when I complained to the waitress, she told me that she has to speak with the owner/chef. The waitress came back and told me that this is how we make our food and not our problem if the food does suit you. After that I asked to talk with the owner and was told that owner is too busy to talk with us. I was really surprised as we own Indian restaurants in Tri-state area and seen a behavior like that before. The restaurant is in a good locations, but will not last long as owner is ignorant and unprofessional.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've been going to Bombay since they opened in the early 90's and have yet to find a reason to stop going. Having the lunch buffet affords diners the opportunity to taste a little of everything to suit their palette, which is when I go the most. The food is always well cooked and presented, the wait staff is usually only 1 or 2 people, but they're fast and efficient. If you want to try Indian food, Bombay is the place to start. I've been to a couple others in the Collingswood, NJ area where one wasn't nearly as good as Bombay and the other was nice. So, save the mileage in leaving the area and give Bombay a try

1  Thank Caroline C