“Awful”

Bombay Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We would like to thank you for your interest in our restaurant and are delighted to serve you a variety of delicious food.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food is tasteless and oily, both veg and non veg. Sweet was too sweet and hard. The interior is untidy. I am highly dissatisfied at the service and will not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is consistently authentic and wonderful. The waitress always takes great care of us and never rushes us. We do the lunch buffet or go for dinner periodically. When we go to Indian restaurants in other cities, we often wish we were back at Bombay!

2  Thank RyeNChuck
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've been coming here for years... Love some of the food, but service was never great... the woman sat us at a small square 4 top... But our party had 3 adults, and 2 toddlers (one which needed a high chair)... So it's 5 of us... Mind you i am 9 months pregnant... so she tries To seat me at this square table, so I asked to sit at the 6 top, she says, no... I said there are 5 of us, she said they won't even eat anyway (pointing at the kids) So I said so am I sitting next to my 3 yr old at this small square table. Then she said to sit at another 4 top all the way in a corner like a closet... I didn't even want to look because I would feel claustrophobic...she said, "you don't even look, how can you say no" So I said, forget it, I'll sit here... So she says, "I don't want to hear you complain, so please look. You didn't even look" So I said just leave me alone. I'm fine, she Said no just look, you didn't even look... I said forget it, I'm leaving... And I left... I used to come here at least once a month. NEVER AGAIN LADY!!! Psh... We spent at least $60-$100 and tip at least 20%... Never again!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Had a delicious meal,lamb vindaloo ,went for a heat level if 7 and boy it was good ,the service was great too,recommend you give it a try ,Yummy 4 sure x

1  Thank clairez0007
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The food was testy and the service was good. This place is a grate for Indian food. I love it. The staff is friendly.