“Worst service, but kept going back... Same lady always there, very rude!”

Bombay Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We would like to thank you for your interest in our restaurant and are delighted to serve you a variety of delicious food.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've been coming here for years... Love some of the food, but service was never great... the woman sat us at a small square 4 top... But our party had 3 adults, and 2 toddlers (one which needed a high chair)... So it's 5 of us... Mind you i am 9 months pregnant... so she tries To seat me at this square table, so I asked to sit at the 6 top, she says, no... I said there are 5 of us, she said they won't even eat anyway (pointing at the kids) So I said so am I sitting next to my 3 yr old at this small square table. Then she said to sit at another 4 top all the way in a corner like a closet... I didn't even want to look because I would feel claustrophobic...she said, "you don't even look, how can you say no" So I said, forget it, I'll sit here... So she says, "I don't want to hear you complain, so please look. You didn't even look" So I said just leave me alone. I'm fine, she Said no just look, you didn't even look... I said forget it, I'm leaving... And I left... I used to come here at least once a month. NEVER AGAIN LADY!!! Psh... We spent at least $60-$100 and tip at least 20%... Never again!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Had a delicious meal,lamb vindaloo ,went for a heat level if 7 and boy it was good ,the service was great too,recommend you give it a try ,Yummy 4 sure x

1  Thank clairez0007
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The food was testy and the service was good. This place is a grate for Indian food. I love it. The staff is friendly.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I frequent the buffett at Bombay because I live right around the corner....how convenient for me;=) It is very good and very inexpensive! Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you about food. Food is sacred to me.

The buffet has a nice mix of vegetarian and meat dishes. Changes daily. Usually on Fridays, it's almost all vegetarian dishes. Always papri chaat, samosas and pakoori on the buffet - yum - with the traditional sauces raita, tamarind and mint available.

You will find anything from goat curry to dal to chana masala to paneer to mixed vegetables to tandoori chicken. My favorite dishes on the buffet are the keema curry (lamb) and the chicken makhani - both absolutely wonderful! The basmati rice is fragrant and fluffy. Everyday, there is warm rice pudding, gulab jamun and masala tea for dessert. Your server will bring you a basket of warm naan after you are seated.

The restaurant is small but can accomodate tables of 8-10. Nice Indian decor and always traditional Indian music playing. If you are looking for a quick lunch, this buffett is the way to go! Delicious food for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I've eaten here MANY times over the years and have never had a bad meal. The lunch buffet is delicious. I don't eat much meat and there is always plenty to eat without eating meat. The vegetables are always fresh and the lunch buffet is not too spicy. The meals off the menu at dinner time are delicious too. Good portions and they are always willing to accomodate any requests you may have. Yum!