“Mixed Review”
Review of A Touch of Italy

A Touch of Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
A Touch of Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farr Avenue
Description: Family owned and operated for over 35 years. Serving only the freshest, cooked food, including fresh wild caught daily fish speicals, homemade sauces served over cooked to order pasta, most tender veal, chicken, steak and wood fired brick oven pizza.. Full bar with wine list and drink list. Many gluten free options and gluten free pasta Come enjoy A Touch of Italy
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Visited A Touch of Italy for my birthday and found the service to be very good but the food was mixed. Fried Mozzarella was tasteless, salad and chicken soup was very good, my wife had shrimp parmigiana which was very good, my entree which was capellini Bolognese was the worst I have ever had. To explain the sauce was ok but the capellini was reduced to a paste. For an italian restaurant they don't know how to cook pasta.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Last time I ate here was 2 years ago , now I know why I never returned.
Food was just ordinary , will not be going back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Scott B, Manager at A Touch of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the menu items that were served to you. All our dishes are prepared with nothing but fresh and high-quality ingredients, as we want to only serve plates that we are proud of and would like to further apologize that it did not come across that way to you! We do encourage all guests to express all food concerns to their server while still dining, as we would be happy to accommodate where we see fit! If possible, would you please contact us at contact@touchofitaly.net with the date and time of your visit, as I would like to further look into the situation with our kitchen staff. Please be assured that this will be an isolated incident and not a true representation of our business. We thank you for your feedback and hope that you will give us another try soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok, the place is up for sale. So look out they don’t care anymore, just want your $$$$$ go somewhere else. Save your cash.

Date of visit: August 2018
Scott B, Manager at A Touch of Italy, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

We're disappointed to learn we did not make a better impression during your time with us. We strive to provide a quality dining experience and we're sorry to see that we apparently missed the mark during your visit. We’d really appreciate you providing some additional details regarding your time with us. With your help, we can treat this as a learning opportunity to better serve our customers going forward and you personally during your next visit. Please contact us at: contact@touchofitaly.net. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to touch of Italy for nearly 14 years. Great food, no complaints. Great atmosphere , great manager goes to every table and always chats with everyone. He aims to please and always smiles. Scott is the best!!!
Touch of Italy is the best restaurant in the area.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Francene K
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant many times. We usually visit in the summer months about 3/4 times. We always enjoyed it, but our last visit indicated a change. The service was fair compared to excellent at our last visit. The bread “New York “ style was stale heated in the oven to make it feel warm and fresh. Very disappointed! Our appetizers were good and dinners were good, but not up to their usual standards.

We had invited 2 friends to join. We always raved about the food and service. I am just glad we were paying. I would have felt really bad if they had to pay.

Hoping it was just a bad night. We will go again to be sure.

Date of visit: July 2018