“Family Dinner”
Review of A Touch of Italy

A Touch of Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
A Touch of Italy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farr Avenue
Description: Family owned and operated for over 35 years. Serving only the freshest, cooked food, including fresh wild caught daily fish speicals, homemade sauces served over cooked to order pasta, most tender veal, chicken, steak and wood fired brick oven pizza.. Full bar with wine list and drink list. Many gluten free options and gluten free pasta Come enjoy A Touch of Italy
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I live out west and I have a lot of family that live on the east coast. I make it a point to go to Touch of Italy ever time I am back visiting. The owner always stops by to say hello and the food is great. My favorite restaurant back there for sure!!!

1  Thank Taurus8808

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We haven't been to this restaurant in a few years. On our way to Atlantic City for a show we and our friends decided to stop for a nice dinner. Everything was perfect. I ordered the chicken topped with crab and shrimp and spinach. Very tasty. My friend ordered the special, tile fish and was quite pleased. The martini list was the largest I've ever seen. Although an update in the decor would be appreciated, it wouldn't stop us from visiting here again and it will be sooner than a couple years.

2  Thank maxnsimon
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Our only disappointment was that the lamb chops were not available by the time we arrived for our reservation at 5:30pm. We really look forward to lamb on Easter. And by the time we had ordered a drink and were ready to order our dinner, the Sea Bass special entree was also not available. No big deal, we ordered veal parmigiana and veal piccata, both of which were delicious, as usual. The restaurant was crowded and we opted to be seated at a booth in the bar area which was less noisy than the main dining room. The food and service was excellent, as always, and the management makes a point of stopping by every table to ask about the dining experience. We asked where the bread came from since it was nice and crusty and not the usual South Jersey soft and squishy stuff which passes for Italian bread - it comes from New York, 3 times a week, but of course!

1  Thank neglia
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We've stopped by many times over the years - this time it was on a Friday evening. Although we had planned to be seated in the dining room, we quickly changed our minds when we saw Bobby and Kit was the entertainment. So we found a small high top table in the bar area and settled in. Some wine and music to start with. We placed our drink order at the bar - was very quickly noticed and waited on. The bar was quite crowded and it seemed many were regulars, but we were many to feel welcome and at home. We moved over to the bar when seating opened up and ordered the Pizza alla Pescatora, which is a mozzarella, calamari, shrimp and lump crabmeat creation. It's wood fired in a brick oven. Delicious! I must say the wait time for the pizza was minimal and the service was excellent. Pricing is average food-wise but I highly recommend trying to make Happy Hour, when drinks are half price. The music is varied - Bobby and Kit are soft-rock with a little trop-rock thrown in; other nights have jazz. It's a cool place - large enough for weddings/parties and intimate enough for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had dinner tonight and it was wonderful, as expected. I fly up from Florida 3or 4 times a year to visit. Have eaten a wonderful dinner here for last three hears. The service is first rate, food great and music in lounge very good. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Charles C