“Worst customer service”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Order Online
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

They have children taking orders over the phone, This was the third time that I did not get the correct order and this was my final order with them. When I asked to speak to a grown up, I was told by the adult I complain all the time. I stated because this was my third time ordering over the phone with your childen no napkins in the bag, no plate which I asked for first and order was not complete. I will spend my hard earned money with people who respect and appreciate you supporting there establishment. By the way the food is not that great either! I hope everyone stop supporting establishments who treat them any kinda way! There is a restaurant in Galloway on the White Horse Pike when Wells Fargo is located the food is delicious and they have excellent customer service. I will drive there from now on

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank slcallahan42
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Quite possibly the worst food I’ve had in a long time; if it didn’t look bad, it either smelled or tasted awful. This place wouldn’t survive a week in North Jersey, or even a day in NYC.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank MarkAXA
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Food not fit for a dog! Staff very unfriendly and arrogant. Not recommended unless you are desperate.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Len J
Reviewed October 28, 2015

The food is as good as most Chinese take outs. The plus is they deliver. Never had a complaint about the food. Prices are good especially the lunch menu.

Date of visit: October 2015