“Just give us your money !”
Review of Storybook Land

Storybook Land
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For over 60 years, Storybook Land has been keeping the spirit of childhood alive in an entertaining and educational atmosphere. We invite you to relive your childhood while introducing the innocent themes of wonderment to an entire new generation. Your children's and grandchildren'€™s memories will be with them throughout their lifetimes! The timelessness of childhood will ring true as your family literally walks through its all-time favorite stories and nursery rhymes at Storybook Land. Children's classics are interspersed with exciting new family rides and attractions in a remarkably clean and enjoyable park setting. Join us several times a year for memorable family experiences. You are certain to enjoy your visits!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Millville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just give us your money !”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We went on a school trip , the employees were herding people like cattle at the front entrance. Very rude and obnoxious. Dearest StoryBook Land , how about teaching your employees some manners and people skills. The employees inside the park were all polite and friendly , it's a shame that the stench of one ignorant individual can polute what had the potential to be an enjoyable trip.
Shame on you StoryBook Land for allowing this individual to treat your paying customers with such a lack of respect. My family will never return to your incredibly over rated establishment again !

1 Thank Bryce86

Allentown, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Grandkid Tradition!”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

For the last 3 years we have taken our grandkids to visit this wonderful park when they visited from Singapore. It was always one of the first things they wanted to do when they came to our house. The park is safe, spotless and geared for young children. This year we get to introduce our newest family additon to what has become a wonderful family tradition.

1 Thank Jerseygold
pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stoybook land GREAT DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2009

Small park! Very expensive! Me my dauther headed for the park traveled many hours to get to! At front entrance employees were very rude! Santa came out early ,lights went on and missed it! Only one person infront of us! I arrived about 45 mins earlier! Small amount of rides not so great as reveiws made it sound!!!!!! Resturants in park sucks! If going make sure you stop on the way for food!!!!!!! Small roast beef sandwich which is not real terrible and cold fries and extra small soda !!!!! Hot cocca cold which resturant gave me hard time to return!!!! Employees not friendly for kids park! Gift shop had no christmas items all there summer stocks was available for full price!!!! Food cost me and my child about 32.00!! Could not find anything we liked!!!! This was a great dissapointment grounds were also wet and icy!!! Save your money and time and find something else!!!!!

2 Thank splashyfirefly
si,ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Christmas/character parade day-a family tradidition everyone should do”
Reviewed November 14, 2009

I discovered Storybookland back in 1991 while staying in Atlantic City for a short vacation & while I am not a gambler & my husband avidly is, we had our first 2 young children with us to entertain. I came across an ad for it in the local yellow pages there. I dragged my kids & husband there & was thrilled at the concept of the theme park with its fairy tale displays & rides. We returned each year with the rest of our then growing family to see the welcoming of Santa Claus parade. The joy on each childs face as well as the thrill I myself experience each year is indescribable. The crowds grew enourmously as well as the entrance fee but is well worth every penny spent as each year there is something new built. The petting zoo is great with the reindeer & goats & the rides are fun & not scary. To go into Santas cottage & have the kids even the entire family take photos with Santa & Mrs. Santa is by far better than any mall Santa Claus you can ever take child to. Children will leave Storybookland totally believing that they have tryly just met Santa & his Mrs. Santa will be generous with each family & sits the children on his lap & takes their Christmas lists as he very endearingly charms them. The holiday season kickoff each year is best started with a visit here. It is a magical place that I will indeed bring my grandchildren to when i have some. If you are in the mood after for a great dinner child friendly restaurant then just head back East a very short distance down Black Horse Pike to a restaurant appropriately called, " The Library", where you choose the cut of meat & the seafood/lobstertail etc etc & it is prepared fresh for you. The decor is as if you were in a cozy but not overdone " library". If you are serious about Santa then Storybookland is a place that once visited a child will never forget nor will you when you see the awe of it all & the joy it will bring to your child & to your heart to see the happiness Storybookland has achieved for your whole family!!!

1 Thank christinasiny
glassboro
“Best Place in the world for young children”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

We took our grandchildren, ages 6 and 4 , here as a special treat. It was expensive ( no discounts available ) but really great. We had taken them to Great Adventure and compared to that this was heaven. Every ride was age appropriate and the park is well laid out.