“The Lights are Amazing!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Storybook Land

Storybook Land
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For over 60 years, Storybook Land has been keeping the spirit of childhood alive in an entertaining and educational atmosphere. We invite you to relive your childhood while introducing the innocent themes of wonderment to an entire new generation. Your children's and grandchildren'€™s memories will be with them throughout their lifetimes! The timelessness of childhood will ring true as your family literally walks through its all-time favorite stories and nursery rhymes at Storybook Land. Children's classics are interspersed with exciting new family rides and attractions in a remarkably clean and enjoyable park setting. Join us several times a year for memorable family experiences. You are certain to enjoy your visits!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Storybook Land is a joy when the weather is wonderful. Now, go there during the Christmas season and wow you are in for a treat! The park is fully operational meaning the rides are up and running and the staff is as welcoming as always. Add to that the amazing job they do with the Christmas lights...................did I mention the lights? I was on overload because they were so beautifully done. This is a labor of love. This place is a gem and is well worth the time and effort to come here. I hope this place stays around forever - I want to take my grandkids! For now, I will settle with my daughter and trust me - we will go as many times as we cAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Anita L

Reviewed December 26, 2013

After many trips to Storybook Land with my own kids, this December it was time to share this great attraction with my two granddaughters! This themed park is great in the summer and fall, but it really shines in December. When Santa arrives (through his house's chimney) at 5:00 pm, waves his magic wand, and the thousands upon thousands of lights are turned on, even the adults gasp and spend time just smiling! The new rides are terrific, and the traditional rides are always clean and ready to go. Santa and Mrs. Claus are so sweet! For the money, unlimited rides and unlimited smiles beat the boardwalk any day. You can bring food into the park, which is a great way to save some $$. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank susan c
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I am a season pass holder. My daughter is 3 1/2 years old. This is an amazingly adorable amusement park. They always keep this place incredibly clean and freshly painted. Most of the rides are for smaller children...I would say 8 and younger but there are a couple which are for the bigger kids. My daughters favorites would be Alice in wonderlands tunnel and the billy goat gruff way in the back. Whom ever came up with this one is a genius. My only negative would be the fence should be lower so the smaller kids can access the rope to pull up and down.

As a season pass holder we frequent this place often. The staff is very friendly and they are a mix of older and college kids. I found the older employees more friendly but that could just be me. Great picnic area and lockers to bring your own food.

While this place tends to get busy on the weekends and during special events often times the parking lot is not a good judge of what's behind the gate. The park is larger, much larger than it looks from the outside and even on its busiest weekend I have never waited more than 10 min for a ride. Trick or treat weekend is awesome. And most if the rides give out non candy items which is greatly appreciated by myself. Santa and the lights is a must do with the kids.

Trying getting there early or on a day or time in which kids are in school as you will have absolutely no wait on any ride.

2  Thank Turkswedding
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Storybook Land is the only fairy tale themed amusement park in the Atlantic County area. Over the past few years significant improvements have been made. The park is especially enjoyable for kids ages 2 to 10. The rides are geared to this age group and the fairy tale characters are familiar to most young children. While this is no Disney World, it is a place where families with young children can have a fun day. It can get quite crowded during the tourist season, but new, ample parking facilities are available. The par is also open weekends prior to Halloween and also leading up to Christmas.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Santa's coming to town!!! Yeah...As long as you don't have disabilities you can walk a mile with a handicapped person instead of being allowed to be dropped off at the gate to visit the jolly old elf...not considerate to people with disabilities

3  Thank John L