“Overall good, the staff was mixed”
Review of Storybook Land

Storybook Land
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For over 60 years, Storybook Land has been keeping the spirit of childhood alive in an entertaining and educational atmosphere. We invite you to relive your childhood while introducing the innocent themes of wonderment to an entire new generation. Your children's and grandchildren'€™s memories will be with them throughout their lifetimes! The timelessness of childhood will ring true as your family literally walks through its all-time favorite stories and nursery rhymes at Storybook Land. Children's classics are interspersed with exciting new family rides and attractions in a remarkably clean and enjoyable park setting. Join us several times a year for memorable family experiences. You are certain to enjoy your visits!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time at Storybookland. Our daughter really enjoyed it. The one disappointment is since it is geared towards little kids it would be nice if the staff were a bit more sensitive to them. Some were and some were not. Our daughter is two and she was terrified on one of the rides. Despite her cries and me even yelling out while the ride was going with only 3 kids total on it, the ride operator would not stop it. It would have been very easy to do given how quiet a day it was there. It in no way tainted the entire day as she was fine about 20 minutes after, but it could have been handled better. We have been to other theme parks and watched them handle these situations better when other kids were involved.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I came to storybook land with my entire family for the trick or treat day! This was a great day. The price was very reasonable. Children 2 and under are free. They give you a bag as you enter for treats throughout the park. My son will be 2 in December and was able to go on all the rides. They had the best family oriented scenery. Everything was from mother goose stories and nursery ryhmes. Wonderful people work there and dress in costume. My children nieces and nephews range from 12- 1yr of age and they all had a blast. Adults are even aloud on the rides. My father had been on every ride with the kids. Please go it is worth it!!! Bring your camera!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

On a recent visit to my daughter's home in New Jersey, we took her children, 3 1/2 yr. old boy and an 8 mo. old baby to Storybook Land. This is like a mini theme park for young children. There are different children's stories depicted though animated displays that are in individual small structures. The children push buttons to make the story play and the characters become animated. The park is lovely. It is nestled in a grove of tall trees that provide shade to nearly the entire park. It is layed out in winding paths that are paved and beautiful landscaped and decorated. I was there in October so Halloween and fall decorations abound. There are many rides that are build to meet the size requirements of the younger set. There was only one that we found that the 3 1/2 yr old was too short for. Parents can ride along with the child too. There were a few places to eat, though we brought our own lunch. There is a large picnic area for those that do. Besides the regular rides there is a train ride around the park and a hay ride too. There are also goats, deer and sheep to be fed. The only downside is the entrance fee. Everyone, except the infant was the same price...around $25 each. Credit cards were accepted, thankfully. All is all it was a wonderful, fun day for my grandson and his grandma!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We took our Grandson whos was just under a year and a half and we all had a blast- he was able to go on a few rides (kept going back to the cars which was his favorite)- loved watching the rides for loved all the different animotronics- I felt the people that worked there were very Careful and safety oriented- and very polite. He loved running through Alice in Wonderland- and seeing all the different stops -We were worried he might be a little young but we were wrong he loved it- He was interested in the goats and the sheep and ducks- It was a truly enjoyable day- Very clean- great for todllers through about 10 years old. We brought lunch in with us. Very nice displays.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Admittedly, it has been about 3-4 years since I had taken my children to Storybook land. What a difference! They have definitely made improvements since last time we had seen it. We went for my daughters birthday 10/5 and the Fall decorations and extras are fantastic. I am sure we will go back before 3-4 years has passed again.

1  Thank justikasfire