“Great for all ages!”
Review of Storybook Land

Storybook Land
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For over 60 years, Storybook Land has been keeping the spirit of childhood alive in an entertaining and educational atmosphere. We invite you to relive your childhood while introducing the innocent themes of wonderment to an entire new generation. Your children's and grandchildren'€™s memories will be with them throughout their lifetimes! The timelessness of childhood will ring true as your family literally walks through its all-time favorite stories and nursery rhymes at Storybook Land. Children's classics are interspersed with exciting new family rides and attractions in a remarkably clean and enjoyable park setting. Join us several times a year for memorable family experiences. You are certain to enjoy your visits!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This makes for a relaxing day! In a beautiful park setting there are rides and things to see and do that will delight everyone in the fmaily! Parents and youth can ride the rides with the wee ones and enjoy themselves! While nothing is like a looping rollercoaster, all the rides are still highly enjoyable. It is a place well worth taking a day to visit. And when the adults get tired, the kids can ride by themselves and you can be assured your kids are in good hands.

3  Thank Anita L

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is a great amusement park for younger children. The rides are very 36" and under- friendly. It was built in 1955 so it has a little bit of a nostalgic feel that reminded me of Disneyland. But on a much smaller scale, of course. And it is very well maintained as not to feel dated either. We went on a weekday so there were no crowds, no lines for rides. It was perfect. The bathrooms were clean and the kids just had a blast, I took a 2 1/2, 2 3/4 and 4 1/2 year old.

2  Thank pado84
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We just spent the day at Storybook Land. My granddaughters, ages 3 & 4, absolutely loved this park. Although it was very crowded, we never waited more than 5 minutes to get on a ride. There was enough to do to keep us busy for more than 5 hours. The grounds and the restrooms were clean. We had so much fun and I would definitely recommend this amusement park for families with children ages 2 - 8.

1  Thank Caoimhe317
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Storybook land is wonderful amusement park for kids and parents. There were wonderful rides, excellent nursery rhyme attractions and an overall great kid friendly environment. You will love this little park and your kids will too!

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My parents used to bring me and my sister here when we were young and I remember the BIG Mother Goose and all the rides and storied areas of the park.....it was magical to a child. Well my daughter was born in 1996 and by 2000 we had bought her to Storybook Land and let her have fun doing what I did years earlier....be a child, only this time i was part of it too. I held her hand as we explored all over and even took a train ride which she loved. The food was good, but the park was immaculate and very well kept. My daughter is 17 now and Mother Goose is just a memory, but when she has children I hope she takes them there, and asks a old man to become a child again.......I will, believe me!

3  Thank Michael W