“Good steak”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: English Creek Ave and The Blackhorse pike
Transit: Bus stop next door
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good steak, well seasoned and juicy. Calamari was also very good. Service was attentive. Wine choices could have been a little better.

2  Thank Robert T

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were trying to find a local restaurant rather than a chain that would please everyone, and we found it. Nice atmosphere, pleasant staff and great food. We come to the shore every year, and we will visit The Berkshire Grill again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

While recently visiting family this past month, and being from the SJ area, I was a bit skeptical about trying somewhere new. I mean, with all the great places to go, why chance it, right?

WRONG!

Like others have said, it's pricey and the atmosphere is 'okay', but the quality of the food quickly makes up for it. I had the crab cakes, which were 100% lump crab with no filler. I would put these crab cakes against any other restaurant in the area, hands down. Crab perfection!

You soon realize its not really pricey, your just paying for exceptional food, which is fine in my book.

I had a lump crab app which was also very good. Add their garlic bread, salad and fresh bread and it's a win win.

If I still lived in SJ, I would go hear at least once a month, for the crab cakes alone.

1  Thank LilFins
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Third visit to Berkshire Grill--an interesting place. The decor is brick and wood. The music is Sirius 90s on 9. The staff is youthful and energetic. The food is darn near gourmet.

This trip I ad the Crab Cake and Filet (surf and turf). Both were perfectly prepared, succulent, and flavorful. Always enjoy the fresh biscuits with pesto as an appetizer. My only complaint: this is the second time I've had a house salad where the lettuce was starting to turn brown. I know its still OK to eat--but it just doesn't seem right. Maybe they are making too many salads ahead of time?

A great place for dinner if you are in the area!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I love this place their food is the best! Love it! It's a little expensive but when you taste it, it all becomes worth it. Great place for a nice date or anniversary.