“One of my favorites”

Transit: Bus stop next door
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went here on a whim a few years ago and have returned many times since. I've brought different family members and friends, all of whom enjoyed their food and their experience.

I've seen a few people mention the bread, and it really is fantastic. Tons of garlic on top and olive oil to dip - what's not to love? I've tried several things on the menu, but the parmesan crusted chicken is probably my favorite. Shrimp le jon (wrapped in bacon with a dijon sauce) is an awesome appetizer.

What I like best is that it's a good balance of casual and upscale. I can wear jeans and spend a reasonable amount of money, but get a quality dinner and terrific service.

• Visited November 2012

PLEASANTVILLE
“A Great Day”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was a great day, for us we went on a yard sale hunt this saturday got some great deal . But this best was stop by BERKSHIRE GRILL , For dinner My better half got the Prime Rib dinner very good and me I had the SURF&TURF ,the dinner was just we need after a yard sale hunt .great day . OH one more thing the server was great ,Thank You KEVIN

• Visited October 2012
Amissville, Virginia
“Just OK”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It was very convenient to my hotel but also a little dingy and the food was just OK. I had the prime rib which was recommended by a friend. I ordered it medium rare but it ranged from medium to well done.

Visited September 2012
Binghamton, NY
“If you're vegetarian go elsewhere.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel front desk clerk. We had asked for a casual American restaurant where everyone in our party could all find something we'd like. When we looked at the menu we were surprised to find there was NOTHING on the menu for vegetarians except salad. I did ask if I could order from the children's menu, since there was cheese ravioli on that. They did say that I could order from that, although I ended up ordering a pasta dish that was listed on the menu with chicken in it. I just requested that they omit the chicken. My dish did taste good, but wasn't exceptional. My daughter's burger wasn't great, either, so we weren't impressed.

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I live around the corner from the Berkshire Grill and there are many restaurants in my neighborhood I could go to, but my husband and I love this place and always decide to eat here.

Came here with family after a long day out. As always, seated right away, server went above and beyond, and the food & drinks were great. This is not a "fine-dining" restaurant, so if you are looking for that experience, go up the road to Touch of Italy. The Berkshire is the "local neighborhood restaurant & bar" that you can count on for great food,great service and a nice, relaxing atmosphere.

The warm rolls with the garlic and olive oil dipping sauce are out of this world and everytime I am here, I order the scallops in cognac sauce because they are sooo yummy! The tuna sushi appetizer is excellent as is the Filet Oscar.

• Visited June 2012