“A Great Steak”

Dining options: Reservations
Hammonton, New Jersey
“A Great Steak”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I recently went to LB One for a night out with some friends. We were very pleasantly surprised. The bar has been cleaned up, a little more light added, and they brought on one of the best bartenders, Kurt, that has ever served me. Our dinner was very good, my Wife had a petite filet and I had the Surf and Turf (12oz Lobster Tail/ 10oz Rib-eye - Pittsburgh Rare) I somehow managed to finish my entire meal as did my wife, we stayed for LB1 Coffee's and conversation after our meal.My only complaint is that I wish they went a little higher end with their single malt offering, McCelland 12 was as high up the ladder as they allow you to climb. All in All I was very happy with our most recent experience and will absolutely head back sometime soon.

• Visited February 2014

skippy60
“Missed the original Library”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Library Restaurant that was originally in this spot moved. It was always one of my favorite go to steak spot, laid back and always consistent. I would still be a loyal customer, but the new location is just to far and inconvenient to get to from Brigantine. My family got together this past Friday and decided to all meet at LB One which opened at the Libraries old location. We weren't disappointed. The building has been noticeably cleaned up, but remains completely familiar down to that nerve wracking unevenness of the wooden bar top. The employees, including hostesses, bartenders, servers, & bussers were all very friendly, courteous, & knowledgeable. They seemed very eager to make the customers happy. The steaks were excellent, we all got fillets, 2 of us 10 oz'ers, and 2 of us petites (yes you can still pick any size you desire). All were cooked well and the beef was very good quality. Sides were very tasty and baked sweet potatoes come with a side of brown sugar-cinnamon butter. I got sautéed mushrooms and onions to top my steak, it was a little light on what I am used to, but the waitress asked if perhaps I would prefer more with out even mentioning it to her. A full salad bar is still complimentary with the mea and the imitation bacon bits have been replaced with real chopped bacon, They still offer the fresh bread selection at the salad bar, the night we were there they offered pumpernickel, rye, & Italian. A nice addition to the bread & salad bar was the block of cheese. They now have a French Onion Soup as an appetizer, and as a second choice the night we were there, lobster bisque was an option. The menu has added a few more choices than beef, and on our night, duck was an offering. We didn't have room for dessert, but the coffee was nice and rich. All in all, this is a nice replacement for the Library, and I feel that my family & I will be more than happy to make this our get together place.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank skippy60
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Love the facelift”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

First time since it was renovated. Loved how much bigger and warmer it looks. Angel and I both ordered the filet and crab cake. The filets melted in our mouths and the crab cake had chunks of crab and not much filler. Service was fantastic and the bus boy made sure we had plenty of clear space on our table. $110 for meal and two drinks. Will definately go back.

• Visited January 2014
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great steaks! Great Service! Great Value!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We patronize LB's frequently. The salad bar is amazing and everything is so fresh. You can slice your choice of 3 different breads and slice your own cheese. The cheese is creamy and delicious and I believe the salad dressings are all made on the premises. Next, you can choose your steak which comes with many side choices such as the sweet potato with brown sugar butter.Sunday is Prime Rib special day. The French Onion soup is the best around. If you are lucky enough to get Gail as your server, she's efficient and really friendly. She's also a bit of a comedienne and she'll definitely brighten up your dinner.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Roe46412
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Great prime rib”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This location was formerly Library III. They moved, thank goodness, and the LB One opened. They returned this location to its former standards.

• Visited December 2013