“Great prime rib”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This location was formerly Library III. They moved, thank goodness, and the LB One opened. They returned this location to its former standards.

3  Thank A W

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been back 3X to this restaurant since it reopened with new management/owner.
We agree with all of the positive reviews that have been offered so far! Also in agreement with
the criticism of the entrée plates which are too small. Also agree about the scallops...they were boiled and nothing else. We brought the ill-prepared but high quality scallops back home and sautéed/ carmelized them with a an apple/chipotle sauce and oolala ...they were delicious.

I would suggest that management focus on making the entrees right. The preparation on the duck entrée was very good but the sauce was a type of syrup? Getting the entrees out hot and on larger plates. And of course those tasteless scallops need to be improved.....Don't boil but sautee, carmelize, and flavor them! With this said we really enjoy it here!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Heard good things about the reopening if the old Library to the new LB One. Place has been upgraded and given a facelift that was much needed. Staff were pleasant and knowledgeable. Other than that it has kept all the old traditional favorites to the atmosphere. Ordering at window and the salad bar. Great steakhouse and will revisit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This updated edition of "The Library" is a big step up from what previously was a drab fire-hazard that was only exacerbated by walls of flammable books.

This new location sports a brighter updated interior with the same great food that was previously available. While my first time there, the staff were still a little low on the learning curve; by my second trip they were acting like pros.

I still loved having my favorite juicy filet with my bacon and sour cream baked potato. Yum!

Great start, and only looking forward to seeing this place get better with time.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was a frequent customer of Library III prior to their move. Went to the new one and boy did it go down hill. When I saw LB One opened we had to try it. Let me say the food was excellent. Our fillet was cooked perfectly and the shrimp scampi was excellent. The salad bar was was fresher than its ever been and a nice addition having the cheese bar. The lounge was redone too and looked great. I'm happy this location is back in business and will definitely be returning for food and musice. btw - its nice to see some of the old servers back and the hostess was the best.

1  Thank RalphmL