“Good bar food, hit the spot. ”
Review of Tilton Inn

Tilton Inn
Cuisines: American
Smithville, New Jersey
“Good bar food, hit the spot. ”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Driving past we noticed a lot of cars so we figured the food and drinks must be good. We weren't disappointed. There were 3 of us. We got stuffed mushroom appetizer to share and it was delicious. My daughter got a bacon cheese burger that she
loved and it was cooked as ordered MR, my husband had the fried flounder sandwich and I had a chicken cheese steak win sautéed green pepper and onion. All were good. The beer was ice cold and we had a sweet, more mature waitress with dark hair (wish I remembered her name) who was really nice. We would go again.

1 Thank Kimberly B

Northfield, New Jersey
“Great tenders”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good bar food, fast great service. Have been going to the Tilton for years. Good burgers too. Parking can be tricky when busy.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Noisy, dated bar for barflies”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Not a place you want to go unless you are 22 and looking to get your beer on. The food is greasy bar fare and the decor probably was nice twenty years ago or more.

Visited January 2014
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“I tried to like this......”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Many years ago, this was the place to be. I have been there twice in recent times, last night was my most recent visit and I am so disappointed. The service was better than in the past, but the food was just 'ok'. I didn't even feel like I got a good value for my money. My advice to you, don't bother. There are so many places to eat in the area, leave this for drinking only.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville SC.
“Don't eat here, go to BK.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Hi,
I just ate there, ordered the surf and turf. Waited 30 minutes to get it, the waitress was spread too thin, the steak was raw when it arrived. I ordered it to be medium well, fillet it was not, quality was horrible. I complained and she agreed and she knocked off a drink, big deal.
Don t eat here! They are a bar only....
Waitress was dismissive and shot off, if you are the owners fire the cooking staff and start over.
I hope it helps you, should have stopped at BK...

• Visited September 2013