“Great tenders”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Northfield, New Jersey
“Great tenders”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good bar food, fast great service. Have been going to the Tilton for years. Good burgers too. Parking can be tricky when busy.

Visited January 2014

New York City, New York
“Noisy, dated bar for barflies”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Not a place you want to go unless you are 22 and looking to get your beer on. The food is greasy bar fare and the decor probably was nice twenty years ago or more.

Visited January 2014
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“I tried to like this......”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Many years ago, this was the place to be. I have been there twice in recent times, last night was my most recent visit and I am so disappointed. The service was better than in the past, but the food was just 'ok'. I didn't even feel like I got a good value for my money. My advice to you, don't bother. There are so many places to eat in the area, leave this for drinking only.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville SC.
“Don't eat here, go to BK.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Hi,
I just ate there, ordered the surf and turf. Waited 30 minutes to get it, the waitress was spread too thin, the steak was raw when it arrived. I ordered it to be medium well, fillet it was not, quality was horrible. I complained and she agreed and she knocked off a drink, big deal.
Don t eat here! They are a bar only....
Waitress was dismissive and shot off, if you are the owners fire the cooking staff and start over.
I hope it helps you, should have stopped at BK...

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Local Pub with great food, great value and awesome wings”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We just recently stayed at the Days Hotel in Egg Harbor for a Golf outing and were looking for a place we could walk to for dinner. We were sent to the Tilton Inn just past the car dealership on Tilton Rd. It's a seat yourself local place with typical pub type service. The wings were great, spicy and meaty but not so hot your lips fall off.
We had 3 giant appitizers, burgers, fries, sandwiches, and lost count of the pitchers of beer, (thats why we wanted walking distance), and the per person with the tip was less than $25.
The place was clean and service was ok. Lot's of families and local regular customers. We will be back.

• Visited October 2012