Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Had to travel back to the South Jersey area to visit a sick family member and I chose the Homewood suites in Egg Harbor Township. Boy am I glad i did. Upon my arrival the staff was kind and very helpful with check in.The hotel itself was clean and relatively new. Great lobby and a wonderful comp breakfast that made the stay that much more enjoyable. I visit Atlantic City often and from now on it's the Homewood in Egg Harbor which will get my business. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I do hope your family member is feeling better. See you next time.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our housekeeper totally forgot to service our 2-bedroom suite on a quiet Saturday morning on a Christmas weekend stay at the hotel. The hotel then merely sent someone to replace towels but did not fully replace amenities. It was inexcusable!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you encountered. Something like this is out of the ordinary for our hotel and I am sorry it happened to you. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at Michael.Rosen@hilton.com or 609-272-7771.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel about ten times in the past year and this hotel gets it right every time. Friendly people, clean rooms and great complimentary breakfast. The beds are comfortable, they have great cable service and every associate seems to make it their job to make sure I am pleased with every facet of my stay. Once I get there, I don't want to leave.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your raving review! We all look forward to seeing you the next time you are at your "home away from home."

All the best,

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Nice clean hotel, conveniently located close to Atlantic City. Friendly staff, comfortable bed, good breakfast, decent gym. The room has a kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, a stove and a dishwasher. We didn't stay for a long time to use it though.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The staff, room, and facilities we're wonderful. It was really nice to have an actual door to close to the bedroom giving the hotel more of an apartment feel. A small thing but made a huge difference in comparison to other extended stay hotels. Another thing that set this hotel apart was in addition to a nice breakfast, we we're given dinner during the week. I did use my kitchen and it was amply supplied with everything I needed to create my own meals. Great overall experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast & dinner options and the amenities in your suite. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

As a business traveler who does periodic service calls to the ANG base a few miles away, I was trying out this Homewood Suite to let me coworkers know how this hotel stacked up to the common places we stay when we're in town. At first impression the hotel seemed great. Room was spacious and comfortable. Bed was very comfortable. The television service used was DirecTv, which to me means NFL network and was able to watch the Thursday night game without going to a sports bar. The room was too warm for me, but in mid December I was only willing to turn down the heat and not turn on the AC to get the room where I wanted it temperature wise. This to me was a non issue because I am the type of person that likes the temperature to be quite low and always assume hotels keep the rooms warmer be cause most people don't keep areas cold like I do. The main problem I had, and consequently the reason I will probably not use this hotel next time I am in town, came when I went to take a shower and head out to work. The water never got hotter than luke warm for me. I asked the front desk to look at it while I was at work. When I got back to me room I saw no indication that anyone had done anything, so I tried the water again and the temperature was slightly warmer than cold. I called back down to the front desk and after having a house keeping worker come up, I was informed there is only one water system installed in this 120 room hotel and it was on the opposite end of the hotel. Due to the distance the water has to travel to get to the room I was in, the solution was to get the water started AT LEAST 15 minutes before I wanted to shower. How this is acceptable, I still can't fathom. Just me luck, the lady working the front desk told me the hotel was completely booked, on a Wednesday, and was unable to move me rooms. The only thing that kept me from switching hotels altogether was the NFLN and being able to watch the final Thursday night football game of the season.

Room Tip: Hope you get on the "low side" of the hotel (the rooms further west).
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I sincerely apologize for the issue with the hot water. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to not have a hot shower. We take problems like this very seriously and have already begun the process to rectify the issue moving forward. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please contact me at michael.rosen@hilton.com or at 609-272-7771. Again I think you for your business and please accept my apologies.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hotel is clean and comfortable. Wonderful beds. It is great for business or leisure travel. The suite has fully stocked kitchen. Complimentary breakfast is served. Has a pool and exercisde room. Very close to Atlantic City at a fraction of the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
#1 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!