Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The staff, room, and facilities we're wonderful. It was really nice to have an actual door to close to the bedroom giving the hotel more of an apartment feel. A small thing but made a huge difference in comparison to other extended stay hotels. Another thing that set this hotel apart was in addition to a nice breakfast, we we're given dinner during the week. I did use my kitchen and it was amply supplied with everything I needed to create my own meals. Great overall experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast & dinner options and the amenities in your suite. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael Rosen

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township

Reviewed December 11, 2013

As a business traveler who does periodic service calls to the ANG base a few miles away, I was trying out this Homewood Suite to let me coworkers know how this hotel stacked up to the common places we stay when we're in town. At first impression the hotel seemed great. Room was spacious and comfortable. Bed was very comfortable. The television service used was DirecTv, which to me means NFL network and was able to watch the Thursday night game without going to a sports bar. The room was too warm for me, but in mid December I was only willing to turn down the heat and not turn on the AC to get the room where I wanted it temperature wise. This to me was a non issue because I am the type of person that likes the temperature to be quite low and always assume hotels keep the rooms warmer be cause most people don't keep areas cold like I do. The main problem I had, and consequently the reason I will probably not use this hotel next time I am in town, came when I went to take a shower and head out to work. The water never got hotter than luke warm for me. I asked the front desk to look at it while I was at work. When I got back to me room I saw no indication that anyone had done anything, so I tried the water again and the temperature was slightly warmer than cold. I called back down to the front desk and after having a house keeping worker come up, I was informed there is only one water system installed in this 120 room hotel and it was on the opposite end of the hotel. Due to the distance the water has to travel to get to the room I was in, the solution was to get the water started AT LEAST 15 minutes before I wanted to shower. How this is acceptable, I still can't fathom. Just me luck, the lady working the front desk told me the hotel was completely booked, on a Wednesday, and was unable to move me rooms. The only thing that kept me from switching hotels altogether was the NFLN and being able to watch the final Thursday night football game of the season.

Room Tip: Hope you get on the "low side" of the hotel (the rooms further west).
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I sincerely apologize for the issue with the hot water. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to not have a hot shower. We take problems like this very seriously and have already begun the process to rectify the issue moving forward. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please contact me at michael.rosen@hilton.com or at 609-272-7771. Again I think you for your business and please accept my apologies.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hotel is clean and comfortable. Wonderful beds. It is great for business or leisure travel. The suite has fully stocked kitchen. Complimentary breakfast is served. Has a pool and exercisde room. Very close to Atlantic City at a fraction of the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed on Thanksgiving night.
Staff were welcoming and friendly even though they had to work Thanksgiving.

The breakfast was considerably fresher and more varied than the usual hotel spread.
It was a pleasant surprise that they had turkey sausage instead of pork. My only complaint about the breakfast was that the scrambled eggs had ham in them. I would suggest keeping the eggs plain and let people get the meat on the side if they want it.
Decent brand of tea, and better-than expected croissants were available.
The rooms are very spacious and would be excellent for those staying longer than one night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your review and I hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving. As a hotel designed for extended stay travellers our breakfast selections change daily. I do thank you for your suggestion on the egg dish the morning you were here and will make some adjustments in the future. Again thank you for your review and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have traveled to Atlantic City, NJ several times and stayed in 2 different hotels. The Homewood Suites in Egg Harbor is by far the nicest place to stay! Very clean and roomy. It is located near several shopping centers and restaurants and has easy access to Downtown Atlantic City.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you found your home away from home in the Atlantic City area. We are so happy to be able to provide you with such comforts. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice and clean. It wasn't close to the road, so it was very quiet. Convenient gift shop, adequate gym and pool. Breakfast was fulfilling to our family...had a little bit of everything for everyone. My only disappointment was the furniture. I did notice the scratches towards the bottom of it, and after moving the coffee table to get to the pull-out I see why the scratches. Furniture was heavy to move. Would definitely stay again...close to AC and Storybook Land.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are always looking to improve our property and your comments about the furniture help us achieve that goal. Thank you for your kind words. We all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had heard horror stories about this hotel after I booked my stay. Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly. The room was quite comfortable. I was even more surprised about the complimentary dinner, although I didn't partake in this amenity, it was a nice bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brent B
Michael R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. It is very nice to hear that the hotel exceeded your expectations. We all look forward to seeing you again,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 9 in Egg Harbor Township
Caesars Atlantic City
Caesars Atlantic City
#2 of 49 in Atlantic City
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!