Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
$54
Homestead Apart-Hotel(Pleasantville)
$88
$70
Rodeway Inn(Egg Harbor Township)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsatlantic cityfront deskgrocery storeegg harbormini kitchencomplimentary breakfastindoor poolliving roombusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerwould definitely stay here againnew jerseythe staff was greatthe general managereasy accessstores and restaurantsac airport
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Because it's a newly built hotel, room amenities are much more up-to-date. Good size room with a kitchenette. Fridge is big enough for a week of food and drink. Near shopping centers. Quiet location and good sound proofed rooms. No loud rambling A/C unit like some other hotels I've been to.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
HomewoodSuitesEHT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

It was a pleasure serving you and your family during the month of August! We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will consider staying with us again when back in this area.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed here recently for about a week. I had read this was a newer facility. It was a typical HS, well maintained, very close to a good Shop Rite Supermarket where you could get good food to use in your kitchenette. The Full size refrigerator and freezer is always a plus at HS.

Check in was fast and friendly, with plenty of parking. The elevators were fast and smooth. I had a King sized bed which was very comfortable. The room, as with HSs, was spacious and well appointed, with a desk and eating table. I used the table for both so I could face the nice flat screen TV (with a huge channel selection). The wide sick and vanity was directly outside the bathroom, which I like. The bathroom itself was very roomy and clean. The toiletrieswere great quality (Nutrogena soaps.. and nice sized bars at that).

The internet connection was free and reasonably fast for a hotel wireless connection.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars was the included breakfast. There was never any fresh cut fruit, or berries. Most days there were not even bananas, just some apples and oranges. There were multiple days where the bread selection for making toast was limited to just white bread, not whole wheat, rye or multi-grain. The one day they had scrambled 'eggs'... not real fresh ones, they were totally tasteless. Other days , the typical foldover omlettes were good, bu the egg 'discs' were watery.

That being said, I would stay here again in the area on business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HudsonValleyGuy

Thank you for your feedback concerning your stay with us. Indeed, we are located in a very good area for business travel as well as leisure. Our hotel rooms are indeed new, comfortable and offer some very practical and nice amenities. As for our breakfast, I appreciate your candor and will definitely share your comments with our staff and management team in an effort to improve the quality of our service to all of our guests.

We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back here again. It is our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was a little leary after reading some of the earlier reviews on this property but I was very pleased with everything. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was great, and the evening reception and breakfast made for a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from Black Horse Pike.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodSuitesEHT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your stay in Egg Harbor Township, NJ!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed here for one night while traveling home from Ocean City, MD. There didn't seem to be much around, but hotel is very clean and the staff is more than friendly. I believe that the hotel is a fairly new property. It was a last minute reservation, but I'm glad we found it. If we're ever in e area, I would hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MoeKell
HomewoodSuitesEHT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed a few nights at this new Homewood Suites by Hilton in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.

Location is about the only thing going for this establishment. It is convenient to the AC Boardwalk area (9 miles) without having to pay the Boardwalk casino resort accommodation prices.

Unfortunately there were many issues during my visit here.

First, I walked into a hotel room that had not been cleaned. The kitchen floor area was sticky as if someone had spilled soda all over it. After a call to the front desk a man came and wiped it up with a towel.

Then I discovered hair in the bathroom sink. Disgusting. I washed it down the drain. It was clear that no effort had been made to clean my room properly prior to my check-in. Then neither of the two bedroom side table lamps would not turn on from the switch. I discovered both of them had been unplugged from the wall. Very, very strange.

The next morning I went to the 'breakfast' area. It was nearly 9:30am and the area looked like a hurricane had been through. Absolutely filthy! Food was empty. No plates, glasses or coffee mugs, no sugar. Dirty plates and used coffee creamer containers and stirrers all over the place. I wish Hilton Corporate could have seen it.

The woman 'working' this area was standing around gossiping with what I think was a hotel guest and not cleaning up anything. This same woman was degrading men very loudly and saying 'she was done with them' right in front of me (i'm male btw). Very offensive and unprofessional in every manner.

The next day no USA Today newspaper available started the morning out poorly. I decided to give the breakfast one more try. Amazingly, during breakfast 'rush' hour the hotel had decided to install a large ceiling fan over the dining area. Two tall ladders, a worker throwing dust and debris all over the food area and ceiling fan parts strewn all over the dining area with tables pushed all to one side leaving no room to sit and eat. Why couldn't this maintenance be completed during late night hours? Horrible planning by hotel management.

Speaking of Management, I observed a bald man speaking to the ceiling fan worker several times and not concerned with inconvenienced hotel guests whatsoever. Absolutely incredible.

Finally the last night of my stay at this 'new' hotel my toilet clogged up and would not flush. This place is a couple of months old and the toilets do not work?

And as a last straw at the front desk at check out a poorly dressed female desk agent seemed not to care about any of my issues. And to my surprise behind the front desk area there was a large Doberman dog present. I've never, ever seen a dog in a Hilton-associated property front desk area. Is the Atlantic City area so bad they need a guard dog or did the clerk (franchise owner perhaps?) just feel the need to bring the family pet into work with her that day? Having a non-service animal where food is served is also a NJ health code violation.

This property disgraces the Hilton brand. I will never return here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Floridaroadtrip

Thank you for taking the time to describe your experience with us. We are disappointed that you were disappointed that we did not measure up to your expectation of a Hilton product. Let me assure you that our goal is to provide you with outstanding service that comes with our brand, Homewood Suites. In an effort to improve the quality of our guest satisfaction, your comments and experience will be shared with our staff and management team regarding your experience with cleanliness and service. Please accept our apology. In the future, if you do decide to give us another chance, it will be my pleasure to assist you.