“Its beats all the chains”
Review of Library III - CLOSED

Library III
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Very popular area restaurant,not listed with TA.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I really liked the Singer at the bar area. The steak was ok and the crab cakes were good .I would return .....The service was for me , and I say for me was perfect .It shows well as restaurant --its a local thing by that nature its a "Cheers" There are things I would change as the some guests require other types of attention. I liked the room . The Filet mignon had no fat , none --the silver was cleaned well off. Its was a slow night which I enjoy better then a crowded room . This is the kind of place you want to find on vacation with your room upstairs so you do not have to drive just sit around listen to singer drink the wine and rest. Could this be a 5 star steak , yes ....The question is at what cost to guest .....we have plans to return ....

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We used to love Library lll when it was located on Black Horse Pike. Never had a bad meal. We went to the *new* location on Ocean Heights Ave., ordered the same food.... and just shook our heads. What happened?? The *filet mignon* was so fatty, less than half was eaten. The chicken cordon bleu (2 orders) was NOTHING like it used to be. Tasted like garlic powder was poured over it and burnt. Service was actually OK. Cocktails, sub par. Sorry Library lll, we won't be back.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

They have been cutting corners. Salad and steak well below par. Service is almost complete absent. Do not waste your money.

3  Thank A W
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were regulars at the Library III when it was located on the Black Horse Pike. We figured the new location combined with the same great food would be an improvement. Wrong...the dining room experience was a huge let down. It looks like they crammed all of the old tables and chairs into this golf course bar/small dining room area. The tables were so close together that you had to turn sideways to get through. Bathroom shade was ripped. Food was good...but with the noisy crowded dining room conditions...ruined the meal. We will not be returning. It's like losing an old friend.

1  Thank kpfjadip
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was really good. But never had our waters refilled, never asked if we wanted more beers. Our beers sat empty for half the meal. Took the lady 10 minutes to bring check out, and 8 minutes to pick bill up. Manager sat at bar drinking and did little when we complained...I would recommend going once. I might go back again, but the food wasn't good enough to out weigh the horrible service. It would be a 4.5 star review if the service was good.