“Great food”

Good for: Families with children
Vernon, New Jersey, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I've enjoyed the food and the service was very good. I had thai egg rolls for appetizers, chicken green curry, beef red curry, Pad thai stir fried noodles with beef tofu, and bean sprout. For dessert we had Thai custard and Thai coffee cheesecake. I recommend going to this restaurant.

Visited January 2014

Covington, Pennsylvania
“enjoyable and delicious”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

So glad that we read the reviews and tried rama Thai! Staff was pleasant and efficient. The coconut chicken soup was wonderful. Throughout the meal it was clear that all the vegetables were fresh and properly cooked. Their care extended to refusing to serve the mango dessert because the mangos were not to their standards. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
“came back for my birthday”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Rama was highly recommended to me by a Thai-American work friend. My wife and I (semi-food-snobs) are now VERY happy to have this place so close to home. The food was noticeably fresh and truly delicious. The service was better than prompt & friendly, and supervised by a LOVELY host/owner. I brought my wife back for my birthday and the menu items we chose that second time were even better than our initial choices. First visit we had the: Tom Yum Gai, Rama Wrap, Pad Graw Pow with shrimp, and Beef Pad Thai. Second visit we did the Tom Yum Tofu, Tod Mun Goong, Satae Gai, Pasta with Panang Shrimp and the Beef Pad Thai again (yum)

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai food outside of Philadelphia!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was surprised to find such an amazing Thai restaurant in EHT. The owners are so nice too, as is the staff. We recommend this place to everyone & all of our neighbors eat at Rama as well. Love it!!

• Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“NYC prices but food not quite up there”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly service although it took a long time for someone to take our order.
The food was a little lacking. The papaya salad was not made to order it seems as the green papaya was not crisp but instead soggy and overly shrimpy, definitely tasted like it came from a premarinated batch. The pineapple fried rice was made with canned pineapple and surprisingly not served in a pineapple like I am used to. The taste was average. The pad thai was also average. The portions smaller than I am used to. The Thai iced tea a little too sweet.

Overall, ok if you are craving Thai food but overpriced considering quality and portion quantity.

• Visited August 2013