“Best place for a well cooked meal offshore”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I haven,t had a bad meal there yet. My last visit even thourgh I think of Bonefish as a primarily seafood place, I tried the beef stroganoff, wow! The staff excell at getting you comfortably seated and a tasty meal to follow

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Poor location, average food, a little skimpy with portion. Food was good but you could have done with more. Because location is so bad, you'll be a little nervous about your car being left in parking lot.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I normally go to one in Marlton, but a bunch of us where staying at the Days Hotel for a golf outing and were able to walk to to Bone fish, just the other side of Canal's. A couple of guys had never been to a Bonefish before and now are true belivers. The Bang Bang Shrimp was as good as ever and they will make any fish any way possible on the menu. I had Lily's Chicken made with salmon instead of the chicken and it was fantastic.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My Aunt treated us to a special dinner with my children. My children enjoyed the food and the ability to draw on the table cover. The food was great.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Vacationing at the Jersey shore is always a delight, but the food can be a crapshoot. Too often the food is the usual heavy seafood dishes from 40 years ago, but Bonefish Grill is SO different. My husband, my son and his girlfriend went for dinner to celebrate a birthday, so I made a reservation -- early at 5:30 because we wanted time back on the boardwalk in Ocean City.

Thank heaven I did because the place was packed, even at that early hour, but it might have been thanks to the Happy Hour now including some food, including $5 Bang Bang shrimp. We ordered one for the table and there was plenty for all, lightly crunchy shrimp on a bed of lettuce, drizzled with remoulade sauce. Our lovely and pleasant waitress took our drinks order and our dinner order quickly, and the Bang Bang shrimp was on the table in less than five minutes.

My husband ordered the Caesar salad and my son the house salad with hearts of palm, both very satisfactory. My grilled sea scallops and shrimp were delicious, though the sea scallops were rather small. Choice of sauces, and I chose pan Asian -- delicious. I ordered potatoes au gratin and crispy thin French green beans, all hot and tasty. My son got the rainbow trout, which melted in his mouth. My son ordered the pad thai bowl, very tasty is a tiny bit too sweet. The girlfriend ordered chicken marsala, and they served it with the grilled mushrooms on the side, as she ordered it. She doesn't eat them, but we sure did!

The manager stopped by the table to chat, which was impressive, and the waitress had a team of people to deliver food, refill glasses -- superb service. So good, in fact, that we were finished in exactly an hour (we had birthday cake and coffee waiting for us in Ocean City). AND with tax and tip, and two beers, we got away with $110 for four. Can't beat it, and we'll make the 15-minute ride down the Garden State Expressway from Ocean City to Pleasantville every year, for sure.