“Great Indian food”
Review of The Nizam's

The Nizam's
Reserve with OpenTable
The Nizam's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm a sucker for Indian food. Great biryani rice dishes, like the real thing. Portions were huge; took a box full of food home. Many classic Indian choices on the menu, tandoori, vegetarian, naan bread, masala tea, etc., even mango ice cream. Protein choices of chicken, lamb, shrimp, etc.

• Visited November 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

very nice food and always consisten i always eat here when i am in a mood for indian food its a little far from ac and its not that fancy but the food def makes up for it

• Visited October 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Consistent good authentic Indain food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nizams is the best Indian restaurant in the area. While small, the service is always friendly and the food is consistently good. I was nervous to try Indian food for the first time because I am a steak and potatoes kind of guy, but now I find myself being the one to suggest it more often then not. The Chicken Mahkhani is delicious and they will spice most of the food to your desire. The Aloo Tikki Cha is another of my personal favorites. It is a small and quaint building and those who are locals may remember it as the 1400 bar. let me say it has changed quite a it from the old dive bar days. one of my preferred eats in EHT.

• Visited August 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Must Try”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

An average rating of 4.3 on a scale of 5 on some of the reviews and rated by both Indians and non-Indians as some of the best food they ever had in US, I wanted to check out The Nizam's in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.

Nizam's Tangri Kebab is one of the best appetizers I ever had in an Indian Restaurant in US. I rate this as better than what I get in many Indian Restaurants in India. I heard the waiter telling me that they are famous for their Biryanis and I ordered their regular chicken Biryani. It was pretty good although I cannot compare it to the Hyderabadi Dum Biryani. I am planning to try their Nizam's Biryani when I visit next time. This restaurant is about 2 hours from where I live. Since Ocean City is close to this restaurant, I plan to visit Ocean City again in the next few weeks and wrap up my day with a dinner at The Nizam's.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank praveenms_99
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Tasty Indian food in Egg Harbor”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Ate dinner at Nizams the other night and enjoyed both entree dishes we ordered. Lamb Biryani and Chicken Tikka Masala were both excellent. We also had the keemakulcha which was very tasty. Food was very fresh and sizes were larger then we previously had at other Indian venues. We will certainly return for another dinner and would like to try the buffet for lunch sometime..

• Visited May 2013