Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
New City, NY
“Great!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We are a family of 4 with (2 younger children ages 2 and 5) and stayed here on August 4th 2013 in a suite. We found it to be affordable (via hotels.com), updated and clean! The free breakfast is great! Overall no issues and had a great experience! We definately plan on coming back here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for for the kind words about our hotel. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with your family. Also that you were pleased with the breakfast and the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tim Zezulka

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was a very pleasant stay for me and my family of five. Everything was perfect. However I didn't give it five stars because the rooms were very cold. We asked for extra blankets but the front desk said they were all out. Other than that a great place to stay. Close to AC with plenty entertainment at the hotel and around the area.

• Stayed August 2013
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay at the Residence Inn. I was pleased that the our location was convenient for you and your family while visiting the area. I do apologize for the room temperature and not having an ample supply of blankets. I will make sure that we have these items for future guest requests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Liverpool, New York
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great clean comfortable place away from home. We actually checked out of another hotel around the corner when we found this one for the same price and it was much nicer and cleaner than where we were. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Great pool and great breakfast. Location was also very convenient to both Atlantic City and Ocean City. There was a lot the kids could do to keep busy (Basketball hoop, pool).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we will pass along your kind words about the service you experienced to our staff. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, the sport activities for the kids and the hotel overall.

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2013

When we arrived we were offered a one bedroom suite instead of the 2 suites we had pre-booked because they were 'overbooked', but apart from this issue, which was sorted out quickly and efficiently, our stay was great. Although the staff said they were overbooked it was very quiet and peaceful.

We stayed in two suites, 1 x One bedroom and 1 x Two bedroom. For 2 nights in total. The rooms were huge and had all the amenities you expect; a fully loaded kitchen area, dining area and siting area with two sofas. We had more than enough space. The rooms were clean and well-stocked.

The breakfast buffet was nice, although i'd recommend getting there early as when we got there around 9am, the food levels were running low and the staff had stopped replenishing the food. We were left with the last bagels and not the food we were hoping for as there was little choice. The dining area is also quite small and it fills up quickly in busy periods, but you can easily take the food back up to your suite if you wish.

The property is in a great location, 20mins away from Atlantic city and Ocean city. The beaches there are very nice and good for families, remember to buy your beach tags!
There are a few malls near by too, a big outlet mall in Atlantic City and The Hamilton Mall about a 15min drive in the other direction.

If you are going out to eat in the evenings, i would recommend to reserve a table in advance because the popular restaurants get very busy in high season. The Windjammer restaurant is a simple diner in Somers Point which i'd recommend.

The pool and gym area of the hotel was well maintained and clean. The gym was small but well-equipped and the pool was a good size and very quiet! There is also a small sports court outside in the courtyard but i probably wouldn't recommend playing tennis on it as it's quite small and not full size. There is also a small shop onsite to get provisions but there are also lots of other stores around if you can't find what you're looking for.

Overall, a great family hotel in a great location.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are huge (sleep 6) ideal for families.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Egg Harbor. I was happy to hear that our location was convenient for visiting the local beaches. Also pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast, pool and gym. I do apologize for the room reservation mishap and I will be sure to compliment the staff for taking the appropiate action.
I hope to see you again in the future.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have stayed at this property many times and have always had a good experience. The rooms are clean, well stocked, staff is usually happy to help, breakfast is great and the pool is nice. We choose this hotel when we are in the area and have always had a nice stay. I am sad to report in our recent trip this passed weekend we were not so pleased. There was a church group in for a function and have to report that one of the people on the trip tried to steal our center piece from our hub cap, this happened in daylight around 10:30 am. While we did recover it with my husband and another guests help we did speak with the front desk and while they wanted to call the police the guests were all ready packed and gone. What I am annoyed at is one of the managers suggested that the elder or head of the church be notified and I have had little help with this. The one asst. mgr gave me the name of the elder but without the state or church name it would be hard to find. They did promise to get back to me and they did not. I am a Marriott member use these hotels weekly and have been a guest before and I would feel they should have been more eager to follow up. I had been in hotel management for years and to tell me they do not know what church or what state I find it hard to believe. If they did not want to release that info the hotel staff should have contacted them and followed up with me. While I give this hotel a high score for past experience I am not leaving as happy this stay. I also travel with my child who has Autism and this whole incident upset his entire stay there as he was the first one to spot this man pulling up along side us in the next parking space and getting out stealing from us. It left my son crying and upset most of the day which is really sad. We had problems getting him to sleep that night as he was afraid the man was going to come back. Bad weekend for sure and not happy with no having anyone follow up with us. I know the hotel is not responsible for the parking lot but I would suggest someone needs to follow up with the church so if this group books again no one else has a problem while staying on property the same time as they do.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing our property on your most recent visit. I am happy that you have chosen our hotel for in the past for your stays in Egg Harbor. It is nice to hear that you have enjoyed the breakfast, pool and that the rooms are clean. I do apologize that your last stay was not satisfactory. I will review with the staff on how we could have improved our service and resonded more appropiately.
Again, Thank you and hope to see you soon.

New Jersey
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is hands down, my favorite hotel to stay in the area. I have to come down often for work and avoid the casinos (personally, just not my thing). The location is close to major highways and there are alot of option nearby for shopping and eating ( I personally recommend the Shore Diner right around the block). The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast is nice and there are several choices. In all the times I've stayed I've only had one real issue and that was a broken TV which was annoying; it just stopped working as I was in the middle of a movie. My only other gripe is they have such thin blankets on the bed! My co-worker who also stayed at the hotel adamantly agreed. Otherwise, excellent hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the location to shopping and major highways was convenient. I will also pass along your kind words about the service you experienced to our staff. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and the hotel overall. I do apologize for the television not working properly and the blanket quality. I will look into these items. Again, thank you and look forward to seeing you in the future.

PA
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here for only one night but had a good experience. The room was big and clean. We were a corner on the third floor which a highly recommend due to privacy and quiet. The breakfast was included and was actually very good. The pool was warm and large and very relaxing. We did wish that it had a hot tub though. There are activities on site such as basketball and tennis. We liked eating at the Shore Dinner across the street as well. If we ever needed to we would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tim Z, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am happy you were pleased with the guest room, pool and the breakfast. I appreciate that you chose the Residence Inn Egg Harbor for your acommodations. Hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlant...
#1 of 9 in Egg Harbor Township
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
#1 of 50 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,690 reviews

Been to Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township? Share your experiences!