When we arrived we were offered a one bedroom suite instead of the 2 suites we had pre-booked because they were 'overbooked', but apart from this issue, which was sorted out quickly and efficiently, our stay was great. Although the staff said they were overbooked it was very quiet and peaceful.
We stayed in two suites, 1 x One bedroom and 1 x Two bedroom. For 2 nights in total. The rooms were huge and had all the amenities you expect; a fully loaded kitchen area, dining area and siting area with two sofas. We had more than enough space. The rooms were clean and well-stocked.
The breakfast buffet was nice, although i'd recommend getting there early as when we got there around 9am, the food levels were running low and the staff had stopped replenishing the food. We were left with the last bagels and not the food we were hoping for as there was little choice. The dining area is also quite small and it fills up quickly in busy periods, but you can easily take the food back up to your suite if you wish.
The property is in a great location, 20mins away from Atlantic city and Ocean city. The beaches there are very nice and good for families, remember to buy your beach tags!
There are a few malls near by too, a big outlet mall in Atlantic City and The Hamilton Mall about a 15min drive in the other direction.
If you are going out to eat in the evenings, i would recommend to reserve a table in advance because the popular restaurants get very busy in high season. The Windjammer restaurant is a simple diner in Somers Point which i'd recommend.
The pool and gym area of the hotel was well maintained and clean. The gym was small but well-equipped and the pool was a good size and very quiet! There is also a small sports court outside in the courtyard but i probably wouldn't recommend playing tennis on it as it's quite small and not full size. There is also a small shop onsite to get provisions but there are also lots of other stores around if you can't find what you're looking for.
Overall, a great family hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township. Our all-suite Atlantic City airport hotel is located by popular attractions, including Atlantic City casinos boardwalk, and beaches, Storybook Land, Historic Smithville, Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Tanger Outlets, which makes us one of the premier hotels near the Atlantic City airport. We're only minutes from Jersey shore beaches like Ocean City, Margate and Longport and around the corner from Harbor Pines Golf Club and Twisted Dunes. With easy access to businesses such as The William J. Hughes FAA Technical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers, CSC, and numerous government agencies, our hotel is the right choice for any business traveler. With spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens, modern amenities, and complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home when visiting Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township Hotel
- Egg Harbor Township Residence Inn