We have stayed at this property many times and have always had a good experience. The rooms are clean, well stocked, staff is usually happy to help, breakfast is great and the pool is nice. We choose this hotel when we are in the area and have always had a nice stay. I am sad to report in our recent trip this passed weekend we were not so pleased. There was a church group in for a function and have to report that one of the people on the trip tried to steal our center piece from our hub cap, this happened in daylight around 10:30 am. While we did recover it with my husband and another guests help we did speak with the front desk and while they wanted to call the police the guests were all ready packed and gone. What I am annoyed at is one of the managers suggested that the elder or head of the church be notified and I have had little help with this. The one asst. mgr gave me the name of the elder but without the state or church name it would be hard to find. They did promise to get back to me and they did not. I am a Marriott member use these hotels weekly and have been a guest before and I would feel they should have been more eager to follow up. I had been in hotel management for years and to tell me they do not know what church or what state I find it hard to believe. If they did not want to release that info the hotel staff should have contacted them and followed up with me. While I give this hotel a high score for past experience I am not leaving as happy this stay. I also travel with my child who has Autism and this whole incident upset his entire stay there as he was the first one to spot this man pulling up along side us in the next parking space and getting out stealing from us. It left my son crying and upset most of the day which is really sad. We had problems getting him to sleep that night as he was afraid the man was going to come back. Bad weekend for sure and not happy with no having anyone follow up with us. I know the hotel is not responsible for the parking lot but I would suggest someone needs to follow up with the church so if this group books again no one else has a problem while staying on property the same time as they do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township. Our all-suite Atlantic City airport hotel is located by popular attractions, including Atlantic City casinos boardwalk, and beaches, Storybook Land, Historic Smithville, Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Tanger Outlets, which makes us one of the premier hotels near the Atlantic City airport. We're only minutes from Jersey shore beaches like Ocean City, Margate and Longport and around the corner from Harbor Pines Golf Club and Twisted Dunes. With easy access to businesses such as The William J. Hughes FAA Technical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers, CSC, and numerous government agencies, our hotel is the right choice for any business traveler. With spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens, modern amenities, and complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home when visiting Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township Hotel
- Egg Harbor Township Residence Inn