The hotel is in fairly new condition. The room reserved was a 1 bedroom 1 bath suite. Just as the previous reviewer noted, there wasn't a luggage rack or dish liquid provided. As a frequent business traveler it seemed odd that these two items were not provided. I experienced difficulty getting extra towels as well. There were only 3 sets and we required 4 sets. The housekeeper who was outside my door in the morning advised me to contact the front desk for extra towels.
After a day at the beach, my group returned to an unserviced room. No extra towels, dish liquid, and 1 un-made bed, but the gratuity was still there so no one entered the room. Perhaps a door magnet that says "Please service room" would work better than the door hanger that does not indicate the need for service. The current door knob hangers may be confusing to some guests.
I was placed in room 230 which is next to the exit stairwell. If you like to hear people (mostly kids) running up and down the staircase all day and night this room is for you. Any room next to or under the stairs will be annoying if you are a light sleeper.
The bbq that was provided was convenient and prepared well. Unfortunately the female buffet attendant was not very kind nor friendly. We she was approached by a guest asking if there would be more salad she did not respond politely. "What you is all that is left." she said. It was only 1 hour into the dinner time. After the guest left she refilled the salad to capacity.
The morning breakfast was convenient and average fare. Eggs, waffles, oatmeal were good however, the waffle line was busy since one of the two machines did not rotate as it should. i.e. it was broken. The morning staff were a bit more friendly than the prior evening.
Overall, the hotel fit the needs of my reservation but not sure if the rate was the best value compared to other options in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with Residence Inn by Marriott Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township. Our all-suite Atlantic City airport hotel is located by popular attractions, including Atlantic City casinos boardwalk, and beaches, Storybook Land, Historic Smithville, Lucy the Elephant and Atlantic City Tanger Outlets, which makes us one of the premier hotels near the Atlantic City airport. We're only minutes from Jersey shore beaches like Ocean City, Margate and Longport and around the corner from Harbor Pines Golf Club and Twisted Dunes. With easy access to businesses such as The William J. Hughes FAA Technical Center, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers, CSC, and numerous government agencies, our hotel is the right choice for any business traveler. With spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens, modern amenities, and complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home when visiting Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township Hotel
- Egg Harbor Township Residence Inn