“I love it!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Florence, Italy
“I love it!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice place! Staff helpful and friendly, great food prepared by the chef Mario's.
We had dinner many times here and always a great experience!

• Visited April 2012
5 Thank GGTT72

Pennsylvania
“There should be a line around the block!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I haven't seen cooking like this in a Pizza Shop in years! There is nothing about the building or the physical menu that would give you a clue of how great it is... But if you are anywhere close you must go!

Everything from scratch! You can literally see that in the Pasta Fagioli and taste it in the spaghetti sauce. My cheesesteak was perfect, but my regret was that I didn't get the Chicken Parm. My husband did and it was delicious.

My dad got the 1/2 size Caesar - which was giant. My mom's antipasto salad was super sized...

I am sad that I did not think of taking pictures to post. That is all a person would need to see to be convinced.

This little gem of a place is what all Italian restaurants should hope to be.

• Visited August 2011