All reviews laundry room granola bars front desk stove top full size refrigerator raritan center safe location i highly recommend this hotel long term stay the hotel staff staying at this hotel clean towels each morning one night stay benjamin brittany appliances
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Horrible stay. Dirty room, filthy toilets, toilets overflowing with the gross stuff, dirty bathtub, one cannot even step into it to take a shower, broken door handles, dirty carpets, bed very uncomfortable.overall a very bad experience. Will not even think of staying at this particular hotel and in any Extended stay property in the future.Made a very big mistake of staying in this lousy hotel.

Room tip: Can't think of anything
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the cleanliness issues you encountered while here. Please be rest assured that your comments have been taken as a learning tool and have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Unfortunately it was totally disappointing: room was not clean; dead bugs in the room; dirty rug; all the furniture is in really bad shape; bed and pillows are very uncomfortable; i do not think that the linens had been changed - i asked them and they said yes, but it certainly didn't seem like it; i had a very bad night's sleep; i started getting very itchy soon after going to bed.
I will not be staying here again.

Room tip: I doubt that there are any good rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in your room. We are sure this was a result of miscommunication between our Housekeeping and Front Office Departments since a suite should not be made available for occupancy until the cleaning process is complete. Your feedback is shared with the respective teams to be more diligent with their duties going forward. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us that chance in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This is such a RIP off anything over 30.00 dollars is terrible. When I drove up the place looked old and dirty. I hoped that was not the case as I looked at the blinds and and some torn screens. I can not believe how they swindle hard earned money from people. They were charinging 125 for this place and said there is no cancellation. I saw no pictures and my family was in a bad situation where a place was needed. The room reeked of old sweat, cigars, &dirt. It made my screen crawl, my screen was torn, and the bed sheets had spots. Everything in this place was beyond worn and they failed to vacuum. I saw an old band aid, skittles and ashes behind the desk. The furniture was beat up, the toilet seat was even tattered. Had someone given a review of how bad I would have never booked this place. It was beyond poor and the money charged is a disgrace. I will never stay in an extended stay and i do not reccomend it to anyone on the basis of cleanliness. The only personnel was very pleasant and professional. The entry way was well kept. The laundry facility was affordable and clean but the room was trash. Whatever you do dont look at the mattress not stare at the bathtub that has a built in dirt ring. I am upset as I write this, i would not place anyone i love here not even to wait for any period of time. It just felt nasty. This place needs new management and renovations before opening up to the public. They are equivalent to a super8 status poor and it can cause sickness. Just know you were warned.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bridi1108
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you for posting a review of your stay. We are truly sorry for the condition of the hotel was not up to par and we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we want to let you know we are already working to address the problems you mentioned. Our Maintenance team conducts routine maintenance throughout the hotel on a regular structured program basis. Your review highlights where we need to refocus our efforts, and I assure you we will. We hope you will consider giving our hotel another chance so we can leave you with a much better impression on your next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel since April for work the staff has treated me great, Benjamin, Victoria and Brittany are exceptional.

The room is big and clean.

Staying through my next job!

Ann Kammerer

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Ann, thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. It is delightful to know you are enjoying your stay, specifically due to the great service provided by Benjamin, Victoria, and Brittany. We appreciate your compliments and look forward to sharing it with them. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Benjamin is a amazing manger, he always takes care of the guest very well. The front desk people always have a joyful smile on their faces. The rooms are always kept very clean. Beds are very comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Emily, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked your well-appointed room and our courteous service. We will be sure to share your compliments with the team, especially Benjamin. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.