“Best hotel and service ever recieved in all my teavels.”

Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Edison
“Best hotel and service ever recieved in all my teavels.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Malika, Emmanual, Ben, Yelitza are part of the most wonderful staff...they all know me by name and give me wonderful survice. They make it where now for the last year I look forward to my travels to there area...I would definitely recomend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about all of us, especiallly your remarks on Malika, Emmanual, Ben and Yelitza! I'm so pleased to hear that our staff took good care of you during your stay at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ok so extended stay is not considered a 5 star hotel. In my opinion its not always the facility that makes the hotel a 5 star experience. At this hotel and location im always warmly welcomed and greated with a pleasant employee! Directions and suggestions for food and always a clean room to cook in. My biggest thing about this hotel its CLEAN! Never a stay where I dont observe an employee cleaning and really making an effort to make a diffrence. Needless to say I enjoy staying here I travel a bit and this is one of my favorite places makes me feel at home! Keep up the great work and the nice hospitality is icing on the cake!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff.

Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed from April,3 to April,8 because we wanted to be close to the Convention Center. We were 4 persons in our group and shared a 2 bed room. We received a very good treatment from every member of the staff. Special thanks to Mrs. Yelitza and the Manager. Next year we are planning to reserve more than 2 rooms because we are going back with more friends to attend the Super Billiard Expo 2014.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the right side door are easy to enter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant one.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Not my first choice but it was a last minute trip. On check in the staff was helpful but that was about it. I know that this wasnt a full service hotel but after checkin it felt like I was on my own. Room was ok. The linens and towels were worn. The location was the only good thing about it. Right next to the highway. I would not stay again if I can help it.

• Stayed March 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a Good experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, we are taking your comments and addressing the issues with our staff. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at crios@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

One night stay on Hotwire, been getting a lot of ESA lately...

First room checked into smelled of smoke. Second room had strong curry odor lingering, and third room had an unpleasant stale musty smell. Gave up and dealt with it.

Room was typical ESA variety. Kitchen had ants on the floor.

Service was good, and location good as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you eperienced the issue with odors in our guest rooms. To prevent this from happening again, my team is ensuring we tsckle issues eith odors in all rooms . We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at crios@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Im currently on my stay., service started great , now its night time and little to medium sized looking bugs are coming out from under the beds or pillow cases , killed 2 already .tried calling the front desk multiple times but no answer, apparently the night staff they provide is false advertisement . Will be my first and last night here. SaDLY. I happen to love extended stay.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank 007_grl123
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you encountered this issue. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I have reviewed this informaiton with our staff, and ensured our after hours attendant is on alert for all calls. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at crios@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Its really wonderful hotel to stay. If u need a peaceful stay u can prefer this hotel. No unnecessary disturbances. The staff are very polite and they help u incase if u need any. As this hotel comes with a inroom kitchen , it will be helpful to prepare the dishes of our wish. I enjoyed staying in this hotel and i recommend this to my friends. One of staff YELITZA helped lot for my family during the stay. She is very kind and shrewd in her duties. Thanks for her timely cooperation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff members took care of you! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.