“Good Place!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Champps Americana
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Union, New Jersey
“Good Place!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited Champps for the first time on a Monday for lunch with 7 other retired men. We had a great time. They gave us tables with plenty of elbow room and our server, Eric, did a great job keeping up with our needs. The service provided by him was exceptional.

Champps is a large sports bar and restaurant. A variety of hamburgers and salads top their menu but they also have a good variety of other choices.

Full bar and great deserts too.

Parking is not a problem. Champps is located on the 2nd floor of the Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ, and can be entered directly from the 2nd froor parking lot (the one of the Rt. 1 side of the shopping center) . . . . . . or through the inside of the mall . . . . . . and the far end of the food court.

I'll be back again. You should try it.

• Visited January 2013

Marlboro, New Jersey
“Good if you're in the mall”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great sit down option at Menlo Park Mall. Never really a wait like Cheesecake Factory and the food is good. The service is generally ok.

Visited January 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
“My favorite place for salad”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I just love their salads. They are frequently changing the menu items but the stales stay the same. Their balsamic dressing should be bottled and sold. The only thing bad I ever had there was a burger, so I don't order the burgers!

New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“really packed”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food was actually better than I anticipated. There were a lot of really rowdy fans there because of the Giants game. It was beyond enjoyable just because of the rowdiness. The server was good and the price was not too bad. There was something in my beer. Overall, I would say I wouldn't come back unless nothing else was open.

• Visited January 2013
“The Most Delicious Turkey Burger!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I ended up at Chammps because I couldn't find the place I was really looking for and had become frustrated. I was ready to eat. My date and I were seated right away and our waiter soon arrived. We ordered a Jack Daniels and ginger ale to relax while we looked at the menu. There were so many items to choose from. My date got a coconut chicken salad and I ordered a turkey burger with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and bacon. My burger came perfectly cooked with yummy toppings and a side of waffle fries.. To say this was a good burger is an understatement. It was FANTASTIC. I found myself doing a little dance while I was eating... My date was looking at me like I was crazy until I let him have a bite. He then realized he should have ordered a burger. I will be going back just for the burger. I'm sure their other foods are good but my turkey burger was the bomb!