“The Most Delicious Turkey Burger!”
Review of Champps Americana - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Champps Americana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I ended up at Chammps because I couldn't find the place I was really looking for and had become frustrated. I was ready to eat. My date and I were seated right away and our waiter soon arrived. We ordered a Jack Daniels and ginger ale to relax while we looked at the menu. There were so many items to choose from. My date got a coconut chicken salad and I ordered a turkey burger with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and bacon. My burger came perfectly cooked with yummy toppings and a side of waffle fries.. To say this was a good burger is an understatement. It was FANTASTIC. I found myself doing a little dance while I was eating... My date was looking at me like I was crazy until I let him have a bite. He then realized he should have ordered a burger. I will be going back just for the burger. I'm sure their other foods are good but my turkey burger was the bomb!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great food, great drinks and fun environment. Never had to wait long for anything. Large TV's throughout and tons of fun during football season. Prices are moderate and bathrooms are clean.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A bunch of us met up for dinner. Just a normal kind of sports bar. Food was good. Nothing special. Haven't been back since.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Very good food; excellent burgers; outstanding selection of draft beer

1  Thank 704WorldTraveler704
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Just went there last night. Food was good and service at the table by waitress was fine. BUT...got there about 615 and there was a wait. Hostess told us it would be 15 minutes and that I should give them my cell number. I was standing about 3 feet away from where hostess was. I heard her calling names but never heard her call my name. After about a 1/2 hour, I asked her what was going on. She claimed that she called my name and my cell. As I said I never heard my name called. The attitude of the hostess was "well, it isn't MY fault". Very lousy attitude. At any rate right after that we got a table. Waitress was terrific and food was good.