“Dependable”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 277 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a group get together and ate here recently on a Friday night. The service was excellent. The place was busy, but our various servers were polite, friendly, and efficient. Our party had some people who peppered the staff with questions, and special requests, and each time the staff handled it courteously and patiently. The food is dependable, but not spectacular in any way. Be forewarned, a petite filet mignon would barely satisfy a nine year old. For a chain, it is a pleasant enough place to eat..and, if you are with a large group, the wait staff here is more than capable of handling the task. Nice selections of draft beers available. So, if in the East Brunswick/Edison area and find yourself on US 1 with all it's various chains and pizza places; the Outback is a good place to stop...

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm a regular here, buy they never disappoint me with very good service. Clean, friendly and likable.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My girl friend and I was there for their outback special - Steak and Unlimited Shrimp. The steak was pretty good; however, I love the unlimited shrimp in red lobster better. Red lobster has more variety of favors! in conclusion, it is still a decent restaurant!

3  Thank nikebo159
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We were driving from DE late on a Fri. Night. We arrived at Outback around 7pm and were seated immediately. Our server, Debbie, was amazing. She came over to me while the little one was being changed and offered to go ahead and place his order then came back with our drinks and his food almost immediately. My husband and I had just started our dinner when the baby started to cry and ask to get out of the high chair. In a matter of minutes, Debbie came to the table with toys from her car and allowed him to sit and play while we are our dinner. At the end, he gave everything back he was very attached to a yellow ducky. She told us she had lots of rubber duckies and he could keep it and take it home. The tears stopped and he smiled for the rest of the night. Thank you Debbie for making a very long night much easier.

1  Thank DEMommaMustang11
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I visited outback steakhouse and I had a wonderful time.The steak I had was cooked just right and the onion soop I had was perfect...I would also like to state that the fried onion was amazing. I will be there again soon!!!