“Great Service is the best service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 265 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
New Jersey
“Great Service is the best service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Now I have been to 3 different outbacks but this location is the best. Food is always good. Waiters are always nice. Trust me is something goes wrong the manager will be at your table at the blink of an eye!!

• Visited July 2012

• Korean first
“Come all the way from staten island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Good food steak was a little rough but we have one where we live wouldn't usually leave to eat at a chain but you get sick of the island lol

Boston
“Good food good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

On our way home from Florida, eating seafood all the way, so we decided we would get a steak for a change. Hotel guy rec'd Outback down the street. (That's another story-the turnarounds in that area are really scary). I digress. We had Debra for our waitress and she was great-you could tell she's had a lot of experience. She rec'd a mango Absolut drink that was on special for $4.00, so we went for it. Our steaks were great, potatoes and salads just what we needed.
We watched the manager ably handle a person in the booth behind us, that sent her steak back 3 times. I would say it is a well run restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Marshall, Texas
“Had to get their attention”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

Came in without a reservation and told 25-30 minute wait but tables were open in the bar area. OK, I'm not waiting 25 minutes on a Monday night at any restaurant. Waited for about 15 minutes and no one comes by to check on me or ask if I want a drink, etc. Finally yell over at the bartender to ask if anyone was waiting this table. He said he check and see but I said forget it I'll just sit at the bar. Once there, the bartender was actually very good with taking order, getting drinks, etc. Ordered the Outback Special (sirloin) and I was disappointed......it was not nearly as good as the sirloin I had at Texas Roadhouse the week before. I won't be going back...just mediocre and too many decent restaurants in this area.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Always good lobster tail.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

We do not usually eat at chain restaurants on trips out of town but were drawn by the closeness to our hotel and the thought of lobster tail. Food was average, at best, but the convenience was nice. Wait staff exceptionally friendly at curb side pick up.

Visited November 2011